Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #1

Friday, Friday!

Doesn't have quite the same ring as "Monday Monday" but thought I'd give it an airing just the same.

Hope all are managing to dodge the heavy showers today - there have been some cloudbursts around us, but we have avoided the really heavy stuff so far.

Monty is no longer a Bogle - he has been to the groomer and now looks like a "proper" Schnauzer to my mind. Photos to follow. (I've advised Pip not to laugh at him!)

As Monty was being looked after at his beautician, OH and I went across to our new local pub and had a delicious lunch and a couple of drinks. I had a broccoli and stilton tarte with walnut topping and salad which was really lovely and OH had stuffed hearts (YUK!) which he said was delicious too. Followed that up with a to-die-for chocolate cheesecake and OH had plum crumble. Some real ale and a coffee to finish. No more food for me today! But a very nice treat - thanks Monty!

Hope all enjoy their day as I have.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #2

Re: Friday, Friday!

Hi Angie, sounds like a lovely meal. I would advise Pip to gain high ground before commenting on Monty's hairdo!

Not a bad day here, I managed to do a lot of tidying in the garden. I thought of Eileen as I watched a grey squirrel and a pheasant have an argument by the bird feeder. The squirrel appeared to win!

Hope everyone is well and happy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
13-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #3

hi angie, CS.

yup, nice wee pub dinner sounds lovely!

work today so nothing exciting, bit dull and chilly here with the sun showing himself a few times. might have to pop the heating on for a bit!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #4

Morning all.......will update todays adventures (don't get your hopes up) on tomorrows thread just wanted to say Hi.