Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #1

A Wet Wednesday

Morning all - overcast and that fine mizzly rain that's blowing in on a southerly wind and making everything very wet. OH has taken Monty out, OH had all his waterproofs on, but sadly Monty will not wear his nice waterproof coat because for some reason it makes his feet stick to the floor

Laundry and housework today. Feeling better, so need to make the most of it. Sad it wasn't yesterday because I certainly won't be hanging anything out on the line today.

We have our first advanced dog training this evening, so "be good Monty" vibes much appreciated!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #2

Re: A Wet Wednesday

It is very wet here too Angie. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Hope Monty is a star at his advanced training.

Today I am mostly laminating. My cunning plan seemed like a good idea at the time but I failed to realise that i woudl need 40 A5 cards for an activity I've designed which would mean printing 2 on A4, cutting them up, laminating them and cutting them up again.
I really should learn- i once spent a week making life sized skeleton jigaws....... I am the Valerie Singleton of heritage education (that dates me!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #3

Heritage education? That sounds interesting!

Very wet here initially followed by brighter but very cold and windy weather. Went up the school this afternoon to freeze whilst watch Dominik's rugby match; he was in a foul mood because although they won handsomely he felt he had underperformed. Took ages for them to get through their match tea so the early finish ended up not so early after all

They're currently tucking into dinner (sweet potato chips, brocolli/cauliflower and breaded chicken) and I'm debating whether to embark on making a home made curry or a salad with some bargain trout fillets OH picked up in M&S . . . decisions!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #4

evening everyone,

Angie, good luck with the advance class tonight
CS, laminating used to drive me mad when i worked in a school, it was never ending!! hope you get it all done
Yola, hope you enjoy your dinner, sounds lovely.

Im not long in from work, was doing a 9-5 shift today as i had a training course at 9am today back to the 12-8 tomorrow. toying with taking the car with me tomorrow but the car par is quite tight when you get to the barrier at teh exit so not too sure about it.

Missing the quiz tonight but looking foward to when we get a new set night for it

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggy's
07-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #5

Hope the training class went well this evening! I spent the morning at the school listening to a talk about literacy lessons and the upcoming SATS and helping my eldest son do his work ( he has special needs ) then it was the usual housework this afternoon interupted by projectile diarrhea from Lottie at regular intervals, managing to get herself in the litter tray but somehow missing it altogether once inside It was very windy here though so I did manage to hang my washing out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #6

very late check in for me, been to yoga tonight, it was quite challenging but feel nice and chilled after.