Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #1

Devon Rex Monday

Morning everyone,
my plans for the day, back into the doll room (just for a change ) , only got the cabinets to do now but there's a lot of glass and mold
Done two hours of dog walking, Kwame then Malaika. It's dry here at the moment and not too cold whilst your walking.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
17-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #2

Re: Devon Rex Monday

Morning Shelley... Sounds like you're getting on well with the doll room, but I'll admit what you've left for doing sounds disgusting!

Over here? Overcast and wet - though that probably means that it's not as cold as it could be. Cloud ended up in the washing basket this morning... the look on her face!!! Wasn't quick enough to get a pic though!

Making soup today - had planned it, and the weather simply confirmed it as a good idea. So that's cooking away.

Oh! Looks like mad half hour might just have begun! Look out, kitty-bomb is on her way!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #3

Hi Shelley, Squirrel, those to follow. Sun finally out after a cloudy start, but the chillier weather is here: nearing 10:45 and only 14℃ (57 ℉). I haven't turned the heat on yet, it's warm enough inside so I don't need it. Quiet day as usual, no plans.

Shelley, you're nearing the end, then? Squirrel, soup sounds good, what kind are you making?: Monday is no-cook day here, bacon and scrambled eggs, buttery toast for dinner.

Hope all are enjoying whatever they're doing ....

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #4

Yes Eileen, i'm nearing the end, have cleaned two cabinets and moved the dolls around, should hopefuly finish the job tomorrow or wed.
Like you i haven't put the heating on yet, trying to save money on our expensive fuel bills.
Katy what sort of soup are you making and how is that Kitty bomb ? ;D

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
17-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #5

Just finished giving a interview to a reporter from the BBC on what we can all do for hedgehogs. Should be out sometime next week so that's good, anything to get the word out and help them.
Shelly123 sounds like the end is in sight, but not without the dreaded mould, I bet you'll be glad when you've got that done!..When you're done you can come and thin my pond plants for me, he hee. That's my next job.

Yes, it's casserole and soup weather. The rain and wind's arrived here this afternoon making it seem colder than it is, tomorrow apparently's going to be even cooler.

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #6

Sounds good on the hodge heg's TiOT!

Well done you Shelley. Good going!

I like the sound of that no cook day Eileen. I still need to do the dishes from the batches of cooking I've been doing recently...

Soup? more of my throw it together stuff - carrots, potatoes, parsnip, mushrooms and leek, thrown in a pot with seasoning, bit of ham cooked up to make it stock, and some 'broth' mix.

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #7

throw together soup sounds ok to me Katy. I cook a small repertoire of soups from a little book i have but i must admit to using artistic liscence when it comes to measuring out ingredients etc

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #8

My only complaint is that I took it a bit hot and burnt my tongue a little!!!

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #9

Oh!!! I forgot! You also asked about kitty bomb... she's currently sleeping on my dressing gown on the bed! All well there then!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #10

Hi all! Yes, it's blowing up for something here ..... and it does feel colder already, but that could just be because there's been no blue sky. It was nicer this morning. We have had the heating on for a couple of hours in the morning for the last couple of days and the log burner in the evenings.

The lady has come to measure up for my new curtains, so I just need to get her quotation and find out how many metres I have to factor in. She did say that there is a fabric shop in Chichester that has a 50% sale until the end of the month, so although I was planning to order online, I may just have to go and check this shop out first.

Nothing much happening here otherwise ...... oh, except that for the last 2 days, Kizzy has eaten a tiny bit of Felix - that's progress!