Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #1

Moggie Sunday

Morning all, quite a time since i started a daily.
Got up again with the larks to go booting but was dismayed to see rain so i went back to bed.
Not much planned for today, both sons gone to church, Jerry fed (he was lying on Tom's grave earlier on ), dogs fed, now we need to take them a walk.
Back later, hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #2

Re: Moggie Sunday

Hi Shelley and those coming along later.Well it's another wonderful day here weatherwise, blue skies, sun, birdsong and just the tiniest of breezes it's just like being in the Mediterranean area (well almost )

OH has decided to paint the back door as he might not get another chance until the Spring so the kitchen is out of bounds to Morgan at the moment. It means he can't get access to his little yard for toileting so the French windows are standing open and the boy is rampaging around the main garden, rolling on the damp lawn and racing through the borders. Bless him he's having such a lot of fun! Aargh! he's going to need a heavy grooming session later on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #3

Oh Jerry! Sends tummy rubs and ear tickles...

Quiet day here. It seems to have got away from me without my realising it. Was after 11 before I got up - helped by the lovely Cloud who decided to settle down on my lap for a nap some point after 9...

So brunch not long had really...

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

02-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #4

Katy i meant to comment on your post about Cloud's bottom wiggling. My theory is that it's a way of warming the muscles up before the ponce. Whatever it is it's so cute to watch. I also like it when you see them sitting on the window sill chattering their teeth at birds.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #5

That sounds plausible Shelley. And yes, it is cute. Cloud also does the chattering for flies and other insect like creatures if she's unable to get at them...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #6

Hi friends from chilly Washington! The cold front is definitely here, it's nearing 10:30 am and only 7 C! Today's predicted high is only 14, normal is 22/23; Only occasional peeks of sun and blustery, more rain overnight; an unusually cool Autumn, we never made 90F at all in September. The heat in the building isn't turned on till October 15th!

This will make you laugh and roll your eyes in disbelief at how stupid some people are. My grocery order came yesterday, one of the things was a bunch of scallions (green onions) which I use in miso soup and stir fries. . Out of stock, so they substituted .......... one huge yellow onion! Boggles the mind...

MrsH, wish we had the Mediterranean weather. Shelley, rain does ruin boot sales, doesn't it? Pity. Glad you got a nice lie-in, Squirrel. Leia never chatters at birds.

Enjoy the day, rain or shine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #7

Hello all, back to normality here now visitors have gone. Still raining

Got some pictures of Izzi today to post.

Have a great day peeps

Catsey Veteran

02-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #8

Eileen, your post about the Onions made me laugh.
There have been times at the supermarket checkout when a young cashier has had to ask me what something is so they can key it in. This is usualy fruit or veg. Says it all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #9

Shelley, it was either cry or laugh,so I opted to laugh .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #10

I always opt to laugh.

The planning here is getting slightly out of hand and may now involve bedroom swops and buying new furniture!!!!