Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #1

Thundery Thursday

Morning all, I'm having a late start and an just about to head off to Castle Acre in Norfolk. The forecast looks interesting and I'd better check I know how the wipers work in the hire car! No risk of meeting a hippo today but we did have three badger cubs charging around the garden last night! It was too dark to get a photo sadly.
Have a good day all and stay dry if possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #2

Re: Thundery Thursday

Morning CS - I hope to stay dry too. OH and I are just about to venture out to Harting Down to take Monty for a walk and see the Red Earth sculpture. It does look as if it won't stay dry very long and Harting Down is a bit exposed!

Have a good day everyone - will be back later, either dry or soggy!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-06-2011, 12:36 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Not much happening here, hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #4

Afternoon all, just a quick stop, loads to tell you but first I have to get these lost cat posters out. It's all happening here and happening to me
Never a dull week I guess.

Take care, got to dash, will spill all when I return, if I return

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #5

Good afternoon all Stormy here, but warm when the blue sky appears.
Had an early start after the gym, went to the dentist in Cardiff for Ceri to have a lost filling replaced. Managed a dash around M&S, went through the Food Hall - didn't buy a thing but got 2 lovely dresses for my summer occasions coming up. There's 2 weddings and a Golden wedding party to go to. Bought shoes to match & jewelry so a success

hope you stay dry CS and Angie, Elaine- you sound mysterious, hope the 'happenings' are good ones.

see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #6

afternoon all. Been to work this morning, feeling very tired today so may take it easy the rest of the afternoon and take the dogs out later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #7

Hi, people! Mix of sun and clouds, nice and warm: 27 C (80 F) at almost 11 am; te usual threat of t'storms this afternoon. The only news here is the usual: boxing and bagging things to go, things to be trashed, things for the church sale. It goes on and on

Elaine, whose missing cats, not yours?!! Rest, Shelley, sounds as if you need it. PP, glad you found some nice clothes; what did you do with the apples? Angie, CS, hope you didn't get rained on. Kazz, how are Mum and Dad?

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
23-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #8

Hi all...

Quiet day here. Bit mixed weather wise - proper sun-showers earlier, and a brief thunder storm too. Now back to sun, with some clouds about the place.

Visited a friend for a short while, but did very little else.

Hope all goes well. Esp with your packing Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #9

They are good ta Eileen, Dad now has a walker.....he feels steadier with this than a stick, all of a sudden he is acting old.

Mom is fantastic, she rallied much quicker than Dad.

Have this afternooon been up the ladder cleaned all the windows inside and out upstairs and down changed the nets and the curtains.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #10

I didn't get too wet but there were some spectacular showers which made the drive interesting. OH rescued me at the end of the day so I didn't have to cycle the 9 miles home.
Kazz, my Dad was ill some years ago and it totally knocked his confidence for a while. It took him a while to get it back as he wasn't used to his body letting him down so it was a real shock.