Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #1

Tuesday teatime

It's a late one!
Hope that means you are all happily busy or enjoying yourselves.
Catching up with a few threads myself, almost in tears responding to the 'best friend' thread.

Had hospital appointments this morning then food shopping.
The prices seem to have risen skyward in a very short time, never paid that much for a weekly shop before

See you all later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday teatime

Hi PP! Gave me a bit of a shock that did, had to check the clock to make sure I wasn't missing out on my cuppa - we don't have teatime until 4.00 or thereabouts!

Gloomy and windy here today. I have been to the chiropodist so have comfy tootsies; popped into the Co-op for a few things and to the garden centre for some coarse grit to pot up some herbs. OH and I have taken Monty for a walk - lucky little doggie didn't get rained on this morning, wonder if he'll be as lucky later this afternoon.

Yes, haven't prices shot up PP? I think they are likely to increase even more because of the odd weather.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
21-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #3

Hey ya. Am home - so glad to be so, been a bit of a day work wise, and the first hour or three took FOREVER!!!

It's chucking it down like it's not going to stop here. Hope it does soon - and hoping for something a bit brighter tomorrow - going to see a friend in Ed, so...

Hope all goes well with everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #4

Hi, PP, Angie, Squirrel. late Daily today. More morning showers/drizzle, sun may be out by afternoon. 22 C (71 F). humid and no wind. No news here: very busy yesterday packing and discarding. Had a bird in the house; will post pics when PB decides to finish uploading!

I always think of tea time as about 4 pm ..... Angie, glad the little fellow had a dry walk; Squirrel, hope the rain lets up for your visit tomorrow. PP, food prices are up on this side of te Pond also .... not good!

Take care, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #5

evening everyone, had my first assessment today which i passed so just 1 more to go!!! Had 1 of those days that started off bad and just stayed that way!!!

I have also noticed the prices of food jumping up. Not much fum when food shopping now especially with a tight budget!!

Hope you all have a good night, im just watching easties, river city whilst having popcorn and a few stiffies!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-06-2011, 08:19 PM   #6

Hello all. I'm in another hotel room as I need to be at a meeting at 7:45 tomorrow. Pamela glad your assessment went well. Prices are getting scary but when we suggested 'own brand' to the moggies we got SUCH a look that I think it is us on the own brand baked beans.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #7

evening to anyone still up
Quite a busy day, dog walk this morning and housework. Work this afternoon, then home to pick up Chris and take him swimming, then to my parents for tea. Finaly back home.
Congrats Pamela on passing your assessment.