Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-06-2011, 07:22 AM   #1

Finally Friday

Morning everyone Atlast it is friday Been a long, hard 1st week in my new job. Learning soo much abut what we have to do an we arent even out with other staff yet!!!

Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend thats going to consist of not doing an awful lot!!!

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
17-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #2

Re: Finally Friday

We have grey dismal skies & the rain is teeming down. Gardener is due later but cant see him cutting grass in that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
17-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #3

Hi all... We've some sun over here. And it being Friday I'm off...

I've actually taken Weds and Thurs of next week off too - a friend is due to be in the rough area, so I'm hoping to be able to meet up with her, at least for a short while. The two days is to try and be as flexible as possible. And I guess the rest of the time I can try and get house in order again!!!

Hope everyone else has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #4

Morning! OH has just taken the cats off to the cattery so they'll be well looked after (though probably none too happy!) while we're on holiday. I couldn't just give a key to a neighbour as these 2 cats are determined carpet scratchers and have already damaged the new carpet on the stairs and have managed to pluck the carpet away from the grippers at the doorways, goodness knows what they'd get up to during a whole week without us here to watch them! Morgan was really put out seeing his daddy putting the cats into the car, you could almost hear him thinking - But that's my car, my back seat. Daddy's taking the cats on an outing and leaving me behind! Woof, it's not fair

Enjoy the weekend ahead.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #5

That is a perfect example of how a dog would think whenever I had to take the cats to the vets you could see Sal's brain working in the same way..........

Catsey Veteran

17-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #6

Oppps sorry meant to say Morning all. Have a good holiday Mrs H, off out now see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #7

congratulations on completing your first week Pamela.
MrsH, hope you have a wonderful time.
Kate, hope you do manage to meet up with your friend and have a great time.
Helen, did your gardener turn up
Karen , hope you have a nice time, wherever you've gone
We have made a decision to go back to Scotland tomorrow to view some caravans with a view to buying one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #8

Hi all! Sun is shining brightly, slightly warmer at last @ 22 C (72 F). Had a couple of really fierce t'storms last night at bedtime, had trouble sleeping with the thunder and wild lightning, but we really needed the rain. I'm taking it a bit easy today; pulled a muscle in my back lugging a heavy load of books downstairs, ouch! Don't want to fall behind schedule, July 1st is nearing, aaaugh!

Shelley, hope you find the right caravan, good luck! MrsH, loved the story of Morgan's reaction! Pamela, good that you've survived the first week at the new job! Squirrel, hope you enjoy the time off and get together with your friend; Velvet, rainy days are so blah....Kazz, how are the parents today?

Take care, enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

17-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #9

Eileen do NOT do too much no lugging July is approaching, but there is no rush. Have you been accepted/confirmed for the the apartment you wanted? Any idea who your neighbours are?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Eileen do NOT do too much no lugging July is approaching, but there is no rush. Have you been accepted/confirmed for the the apartment you wanted? Any idea who your neighbours are?
Kazz, did you miss my I'm In! thread? I made the income limitations, have signed the lease, will pick up the keys on the 30th and move on July 1st.

I'm being good today and only filling small bags to take out to the trash/recycling. Have 6 big plastic bags full of discarded clothes, old linens, etc. but am not trying to get them downstairs; Chris will be back Sunday and will let him do that.

I've been introduced to a few people as we were shown around, but no one on my floor (5th). It's a six story building with 180 units.