Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #1

Thursday all day!

Hi, late for a Daily. hope all are off doing something pleasant! Gorgeous Summerlike day here, already 26 C (78 F) well before lunch, lots of sunshine and no t'storm forecast. No particular news, I'm still packing books for pickup and doing triage on stuff that won't be moving with me ... that's hard! No more mice, just the two, but herself is still lurking in the kitchen ,,, that's something she couldn't do at Carolyn's: hunt!

Take care, all, have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #2

Re: Thursday all day!

Hello. Glad Leia is working well on the mouse front! Hope the sorting goes well. I'm dreadful at sorting stuff out as I stop to admire/ read/ reminisce all the time.
It is raining here !!! Finally, the plants are very grateful.
I've had a much quieter office day and am home already back with the cats. Wondering whether to try and dodge showers to run or leave it until tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

26-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #3

When I was running regularly I always skipped when it was raining ... hate being out in rain as much as the cats!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #4

I managed to skip the showers. One advantage of living in the flats of Cambridgeshire is that you can see the weather coming a long way off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
26-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #5

Hiya...

All goes well here. Reasonably busy day at the office, and now home, thinking about bedtime!!! Sooooo glad am off tomorrow - but it was fill up petrol tank day again - so as to be ready for the next weekend of camping-with-kids fun. Off to North Berwick area this time. Should be good - but will no doubt also be incredibly exhausting!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #6

Hi all - forgive late sign in today. I have been feeling a bit peeky today, probably all the excitement yesterday. It's been blustery and threatened rain, but nothing much fell. OH took Monty out alone today, once to the harbour wall at Prinstead, so he's seen the sea and walked on the beach and once up to the woods where he was let to run off lead as there was no-one else around.

It's not been too cold, according to OH but I can't get warm and I am about to take myself off to bed now. Feel very tired and hope a good sleep will see me right. I did sleep well last night - maybe I've a bit of a cold coming. Will take some echinacea before I pop off.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #7

hey everyone, sorry for the late checkin, babysitting this morn as teh schools are off then i was working until 830pm.

Angie, hope your feeling better.
squirrel, enjoy camping, i absolutley love it!!!
Glad to hear that leia is doing well in her mouse hunting.

As i said, i was working today but got up this morning with a sore foot which progressively got worse as the day went on especially as i was on my feet for 5hours at work. Home now with a support bandage i have just bought to try help it!!

Heading for a shower then bed as im up for an early shift tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

26-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #8

Angie, hope you gave a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow .... hope Nurse Kizzy is watching over you as you sleep.