Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #1

wednesday

morning all, dry and a bit sunny here on and off.
Productive morning for me, cleaned the inside of the car and cut the lawns. I'm trying to get organised for when we go on holiday.
Off out to walk the dogs in a few minutes.
Hope to see you at the quiz tonight at the slightly later time of 8.30, hope this is ok with everyone.It's a themed quiz on famous Cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #2

Re: wednesday

Hi Shelley - I do hope to be at the quiz, but if I'm late I'll just join in when I get there - hope that's OK too!

Nice day here, still a bit windy, but lovely blue sky and warm. Have laundry out and have been grocery shopping locally. In half an hour or so we will be getting ready to take Kizzy and Monty to the vet - Kizzy for her annual check up and booster and Monty for his tick. Kizzy really hates the car - I think it's the car because she is well behaved at the vet once we get there. She generally has "an accident", so I take a bag and clean towels for the homeward journey. I am going to cover the crate in the car to cut out the light flashing by, I know animals can find that upsetting.

Anyway then it's home for a bit and then our first puppy training lesson - quite looking forward to that. Evidently the classes are small with only 6 puppies at a time - sounds just right, we shall see and I will report back.

Have a good day peeps.

I ought to just add that we are having problems with our broadband connection today - it's been off most of the morning, there are BT vans all over the place and so if I disappear for a while that will probably be the reason.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #3

Hi Shelley, Angie! Where's the rest of the crew? More sun than clouds today, mild at 25 C (77 F); nice day. Nothing special going on; my diet is almost 100% back to normal now; only things with a lot of fiber I haven't eaten yet are salad and sweet corn ... really miss them both.

Look forward to the QUIZ tonight Hope Kizzy doesn't have an accident, the nasty tick is dispatched, and puppy class goes well.

See ya later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #4

hi shelley and angie.

Shelley, 8.30pm start is cool with me looking forward to it.
Angie, hope your first puppy training goes well. Also hope kizzy is ok after her visit to the vets.

i went with OH to his call in perth for the drive. Heading home from perth, the car started making a noise its been making for ages but was more consistant and loud. Sat in the garage for an hour only for them to tell us it was fixed. Driving home, the noise started again but not as loud but there. Oh not impressed!!

Hi eileen, you must have posted just as i was too Glad to hear your diet is getting back to normal now Will be good to enjoy the foods you like most now

Hope to see you all at the quiz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
25-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #5

Hi all, am here... long day at work today - no show of a client first thing which wasn't terribly helpful, but once we got past that all went well. I even got to play with painting pottery (before final firing) for a short while, before it was into the office and on with some of the endless typing up of health and safety forms!

Chilly at home though, not so impressed with that, but never mind.

Quiz sounds good - not sure will be fit for it though need my bed now!!!

Hope the day goes well all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-05-2011, 04:43 PM   #6

Hi all - back from the vet now. Kizzy unfortunately did have an accident on the way, glad we have a roof that opens on the car and it wasn't raining - pheewwweee! But she was so good in the vet and her health report is fine in all respects and she had her booster without a squeak.

Monty's tick came out as fast as you could blink - the vet nurse used one of those O'Toms and I've bought some home with me. The most difficult thing was holding Monty still - very glad OH was there, he's better at it than me.

Well deserved cuppa now and a bit of a catch up before off out again in a hour or so.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #7

Angie, glad the vets visit went well, enjoy your class tonight.
Eileen, glad your enjoying your food again.
Kate, hope you are having a nice rest.
Pamela, hope your car is ok ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #8

shelley, Car is still making noises but the garage said it was a loose heatsheild behind the brake disc.They tightened it but noise still there. Its OHs car so thankfully the company cover any repairs