Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #1

WooooHoooo Wednesday!

Eileen's back!

Hope this morning finds everyone in good form. I am hoping Eileen will be rested when she awakes and that MrsH had a better night and that Morgan is more comfortable this morning. Happy Birthday too MrsH!

Bit gloomy here - overcast and chilly. I have some transcription work to do, but hopefully it won't take too long. Then we are off to the local sawmill to collect some pea sticks just in and to take Monty out in the car to help with getting him used to that. He seems absolutely fine this morning and up to all his new tricks!!!

Have a good day everyone. I wonder who will be at the QUIZ TONIGHT!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-05-2011, 11:32 AM   #2

Re: WooooHoooo Wednesday!

Good morning angie

Sounds like monty is settling in well

Im heading to the hospital will my niece for an appointment for her eyes. Harris has been really sooky with her today which is good. Skye isnt used to kids. Shes only met my nephew and nieceonce before last night so still quite shy but coming round.

Hoping to be at the quiz tonight but my sister and nephew are coming over to pick Melanie up so no idea what time she will be here until.

Have a great day and hopefully be online for the quiz tonighb

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
11-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #3

Morning, been to the vet's for a Morgan check up which went well, now to fill in the insurance claim form £871 excess is currently £75 but I bet that'll change when the renewal comes round in September

Nothing planned for the rest of today, just relaxing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #4

afternoon all, what a good job Morgan's insured MrsH.
Pamela , hope your neice goes on alright at the hospital.
Angie, pleased that Monty is back to his usual self.
Super news that Eileens back, i got a lovely surprise.
Cleaning up and then Chris and myself to the dogs to the river. Two retrievers swam across to come and play so they all had a good run around.
Going to see a friend this afternoon, then picking Chris's friends up for tea. Yoga and then quiz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #5

Hi, all! Cloudy and coolish this morning, only 16 C (60 F); supposed to be nicer by afternoon. I did have a god sleep but am still quite tired and weak, a bit achy too. Stairs are hard; hopefully will improve soon. Appetite completely gone and everything tastes funny!

Chris coming over this afternoon to work on some financial paperwork that needs to be done re my moving to the senior complex. I'll tell him we need to be finished by 3:15 so I can join the quiz, missed it last week.

Take care, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-05-2011, 04:25 PM   #6

Hello all...

Well, I'm back from work, and generally playing catch up. Had a couple of busy evenings, and tomorrow is expected to be similar, so a very quiet evening veg-ing planned for tonight I think!!!

So good to see you back Eileen, hope the financial catch up goes well.

Also pleased to hear that Morgan is better MrsH. Hope your day is good - sure it'll be far better for not being worried. Sheesht, that's some vets bill!

Pamela - hope that hospital appt went alright for your niece.

Glad that Monty seems fine Angie - hope the car journey went well enough.

Sounds like lots of fun on that dog walk Shelley!

catch up later on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #7

I am just home from work and soo pleased to see Eileen is back after work I popped in Sainsburys and actually said the the lady behind the deli counter. chatting about life as you do ....."I have a quiz tonight and a friend is in hospital who normaly plays and I missed her last week" and blow me I come home and here you are Eileen............home where you belong.

Now don't rush Christopher......and take it easy with the stairs any timescale on when you will be moving and is property selling in the US?
l
Your appetite will return I promise, mine took about 2 -3 weeks last year before anything tasted near normal but I was so poorly I did not care to be honest. Its nice being in your own bed though isn't it. Have you lots of staples stitches?

Sorry meant to say "Hello everyone, see you at the quiz"