Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #1

Friday

Morning everyone. Another wet day here Im working today but will def be in a good mood

Got my gym induction tonight which means after thta, we can go as much as we want. Looking forward to it to get toned up and maybe lose a few pounds here and there

Have a great day. Will check in after work xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Hi Pamela - early daily start today!

Hope that work and the gym induction go well for you.

Day off here - been looking forwards to it for a while now! Overcast and not great, but so far no rain... Oh well, I reckon we're about due some, and the ground will be glad for it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
06-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #3

morning everyone.
Its drizzling here today and I am out tonight for OH's nieces 40th, hope it dries out cos the dress I'm wearing has no sleeves!! Anyway OH has jetted off to Benidorm today it will be a long weekend without him, but may get some University stuff done while the house is quiet.
Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #4

Morning! enjoy the gym Pamela, and I hope you have a good day off Squirrel, enjoy the party BC!

No rain here yet maybe we'll get some over the weekend

OH is out and about early, it's a local art group exhibition this weekend and he'd volunteered to help set up the display, he was frantically hunting for a mallet at 7.30 this morning! Why didn't he do that yesterday when he had plenty of time?

Nothing much happening today, just the usual dog walking and housework.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
06-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #5

hi all!! so....went to glasgow today and came back with a tattoo!! i plucked up the courage and now i know what its like i wont be doing it again haha!! it was quite sore, but apparently your foot isnt the best place to get your first one!! well its done now! now particuarly sore atm, but apparently when it scabs it can be quite itchy. thats about it from me today, bought a new pair of trainers when i was up and have to take the wee respy rat to the vets for a steroid jag in an hour.

have fun at the party bc, and you at the gym pamela!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
06-05-2011, 11:03 PM   #6

Party didnt happen for me!!! Trains were off...paid to get taxi up the station, sat on train....was told we all had to get off the train.....got back on....got back off, attached more carriages.....got back on ....told it would leave in 40 minutes couldnt guarentee what station it would go to as they werent sure the fault had been fixed.....so after an hour I turned around and came home, very disapointed, £20 lighter and all dolled up!!!!!