Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #1

Sunny, windy Tuesday

Morning all,
thinking about you Eileen xx
Nice and sunny here, also still very windy.
Tom's a bit iffy with eating at the moment, i suspect that his thyroid is back under control and he has lost that useful ravenous appetite. So much for the renal diet, it seems he will only eat chicken at the moment and then demands cat milk. I'd rather he eat so i give it to him and hope for the best.
Done two dog walks this morning, they have both walked realy well to heel for me, but if we take together they tend to pull at the moment.
Off to work this afternoon, hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #2

Re: Sunny, windy Tuesday

Hi Shelley - cuddles for Tom, (((hugs))) for you.

I'm looking forward to taking Monty for his first walk! Won't be for a few weeks yet, but I have ordered his first collar and lead!!!

Have been to the vet with Pip this morning .... separate thread. He was a very good boy.

I have loads of transcription work to do; OH is off playing golf this afternoon and I will be puppy sitting too. Hope he will be taking a nap in his crate for at least an hour to help me get on with my work.

Sunny here, breeze has dropped off a bit and it is warmer than it has been over the weekend - that east wind was horrid.

Have a good day peeps. Don't forget it really is TUESDAY today - I'm all out of sync.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #3

Angie, there is nothing like that first walk, please be sure to take lots of pics
When you get the collar and lead it is a good idea to practice around the house and garden, Kwame took to the lead really well, although he fussed when we first put a collar on him. Malaika took a bit more work with the lead but was better with the collar.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #4

All good wishes to Eileen for today!

Another beautiful day here, a quick hospital visit this morning, the result is that I should be getting my gallbladder out in 8-10 weeks time. They took my weight and height and calculated my Body Mass Index oops! it's 32 so I'm officially obese! (didn't like to tell them I've lost 28lbs since Christmas! ) must keep on with the low-fat diet! Trouble is I've discovered that marshmallows are fat-free so I buy a bag now and again, shame about the calories though 330 per 100g!

OH is busily gathering his stuff together to go out to his art group so I shall have the afternoon to myself, feet up and reading I think!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
All good wishes to Eileen for today!

Another beautiful day here, a quick hospital visit this morning, the result is that I should be getting my gallbladder out in 8-10 weeks time. They took my weight and height and calculated my Body Mass Index oops! it's 32 so I'm officially obese! (didn't like to tell them I've lost 28lbs since Christmas! ) must keep on with the low-fat diet! Trouble is I've discovered that marshmallows are fat-free so I buy a bag now and again, shame about the calories though 330 per 100g!

OH is busily gathering his stuff together to go out to his art group so I shall have the afternoon to myself, feet up and reading I think!

Mrs H my Mom had her Gallbladder out and has had no problems since. Hey your BMI matches mine I am 32 too and accordington to the "copy" letter I got from my consultant to my Doc, I am slightly obese..... .......very nice man. Hope it resolves your problems, have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #6

afternoon everyone,

Definate positive vibes to eileen
Angie, hope all goes well with the first walk, def need to see pics
MrsH, hope all goes well with the gall bladder op.

Ive been over at my mums doing washing today and putting it out in the garden. We only have a shared drying room which our days are sat/sun but due to teh washing machine playing up, i cant put big towels and stuff in it so over to mums today to use her machine aswell as put out the 2 loads of washing i did last night and the 3 loads here!!!

Also need to get my sleeping bag off my sister to get washed as OH and i are going away camping on Sat night upto Glencoe

Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #7

You're brave Pamela .... not sure I'd want to be camping at night on Glencoe .......................... wooooooooooo!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #8

i used to camp up at glencoe myself a few years back angie, loved it!! camping beside loch linnhe (sp) watching the sunset and playing guitar!! amazing always went to 1 particular campsite though called Invercoe campsite which is where we are going saturday