Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning all and it is morning still just.

Angie had a brilliant laugh at your Monty post. Thank you,

Hope everyone is good just up on night again last night off to the shops in a bit just having coffee and marmite toast.
Off now till Saturday.

Hope everyone is good.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Kazz! Night-time difficulties continue (see thread). Nice day here, much cooler but bright and breezy. Had a delivery of 42 bedding geraniums (for £4.99) so have potting on to do. Also loads of transcription work which is priority. So onward and upwards.

Have a good day all. I am looking forward to the quiz tonight, if I can keep my eyes open!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #3

afternoon Karen and Angie and of course all who follow.
I start my new job tomorrow so have been in today to have a chat. I will be working tue afternoon, thur and fri mornings. They had already changed my hours to include a full day which i would struggle to do. I had to be quite firm and say no. Looking foward to learning new things.
Off to a friends this afternoon for coffee and a chat, whoops just reminded myself that i'm supposed to be taking the cakes.
Will try to make the quiz tonight if i'm back from matalan, need to get some trainers and tracki bottoms for work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #4

Hi all...

Back from work here. Another day of sitting in the office doing Very Little. So glad to be home.

Good hearing about starting Shelley - well done for being firm.

That's a lot of plants Angie! Hope the potting, and transcription, goes well.

Hope the nights work goes well Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #5

Hi, all. Heavy cloud deck this morning, but still unseasonably mild: 23 C (74 F). not too windy. Checkup at the pulmonologists went well yesterday, lungs are cleared as OK for the op ... which hopefully will be soon; want to get this over with!

Shelley, hope all goes well on the new job tomorrow; hope you can make the quiz tonight. Angie, that's a huge amount of geraniums, your plot must be bigger than I've visualized. Enjoy your break till Saturday, Kazz; Squirrel, it's boring to be at work with nothing particular to do, isn't it?

Getting closer to The Wedding. I'm not about to get up at the crack of dawn to see; they'll be replays all day, I'm sure. Christopher and his mom plan to rise with the chickens and watch ...

Enjoy the day......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #6

Eileen. glad your appointment went well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
27-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #7

Eileen - glad the check-up went well, now you need to get a date for the op as soon as possible and get it over and done with.

I was in school today, it was unpaid as I'd chosen to go in and do oral exams now then we can concentrate on the rest of the exam format. One candidate was absent but hadn't phoned in she just wasn't there when it was her turn. Checked with the attendance record and she'd been absent all day, tried to phone home but there was no reply how odd! where was she? hmmmm? She was in my lesson yesterday and now I'm not going to be in again until next Wednesday. My boss has her suspicions that she's trying to get a few extra days practice in before recording the interview, hardly fair on the rest of the class if that's true!

Hope Angie gets some sleep soon, it's true though you do forget how horrendous these early puppy days can be, and here am I planning to do it again in the Autumn I'll never learn!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #8

Eileen Good news about the tests.
Shelley excellent news about the hours and you standing your ground.
Well been shopping and made a plan of action too on wallpaper for the dinning end of the kitchen. Another project also need to paint (gloss) the woodwork on the landing/stairs/hall all the doors landing side. Also need to do the living room and kitchen doors both sides, skirting in the living room and the skirting in the kitchen and wallpaper of course.
Then I can arrange for the landing and stair carpet to be fitted.

Need to get into the front garden tomorrow. And consider what I want in the baskets.

Squirrel I hate not having much to do.

Mrs H is it another Spaniel you are getting?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #9

I'll admit I detest there being No Work. I do keep myself busy - either with books or webpages I can get on (catsey, being a forum, is out...) but I feel I ought to be working so it drags regardless.

Glad you had a good report Eileen. Hope the op comes soon. Doubt I'll watch the wedding despite being in the right time zone. I don't know any of them in the least (even if I was at St A's with them for at least one year), and am thus not interested...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #10

Good news about your check up Eileen. Yes, the sooner the op is over the better it will be for you.

Well, transcription is done for the moment - there's more coming as I have said I can work on Saturday if needed. 42 little geraniums all potted up. I do like working in the greenhouse, not work at all really. I've given them a good talking to and hope they grow quickly. I am awaiting a further order of 3 Deacon orange geraniums which will be a lot larger than the plugs and some scented geranium collections to plant in pots near the doors. Also expecting some herbs to arrive shortly.