Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #1

Wheres the sun gone monday?

morning everyone

Its been raining here but the sun keeps trying to come out. Nothing planned for today, just going to get stuck into teh house and doing the housework and also try and sort out all the quilt covers we have as there are pillow cases with wrong quilt covers in boxes and no idea which are kingsize and which are double!! Going to be quite a task to try and match them all up!!!

Hope you all have a good day, will check in later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #2

Re: Wheres the sun gone monday?

morning all! was raining and quite windy earlier on but the sun has now come back out! will need to go into town and get all the kids easter eggs and some food shopping so i hope the rain doesnt come back out!!
have a nice day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #3

afternoon all.
Hope you have a good sort out Pamela and Lynz hope you get all your easter eggs.
I managed to get the best of the weather this morning on my two dog walks.
Took Malaika down the brickcroft nature reserve whilst Kwame did time in his crate.
I then took Kwame on a different walk but think i pushed him to far as he began to whinge to be carried i think.
I was saddened to find a big beautiful Black cat by the side of the road. All i could think to do was tell the staff in the local spar in case anyone comes in with a lost notice.
Not sure what to do with the rest of the day, will have to have a clean up and i have a doll to begin restoring.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
11-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #4

Well it's still sunny here! All the garden birds seem to be nest-building with a vengeance now, we still put Morgan's hair combings out in a peanut feeder and watch the tits and finches pull bits out for their nests, glad I've got a hairy dog

Bedding change today so more laundry to hang out and get that fresh-air smell, lovely! I'm just about to go and do the ironing now, unfortunately I've also got several pairs of trousers to press and I really, really don't like doing them so I'll put some Abba on in the kitchen to help me through!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #5

Hi all! Well, it's started to cloud over here after a lovely morning. We had our lunch outside with an unexpected guest - a family friend. I've also had bedding change today, first load now in tumbler to make sure it's aired, second lot out and wondering whether it will make it to "dry enough". Third lot still in machine.

Kizzy seems to be fine - I'll put something on the other thread, but she had an upchuck in the night - furball no doubt which is why I've had to wash the bed valance too.

I've taken some photos while the sun shone of this year's tulips which I will post later. OH tried to get some photos of an Orange Tip butterfly, but not sure you can actually spot the butterfly!!! Pretty little things though.

I am sorry the weather is breaking - I feel SO much better in the warm weather - I know most people do (apart from my OH!) but it helps my breathing no end.

Oh well, at least I have loads of transcription work and more to come this week, so I won't care so much if it gets cold and rainy - boo hoo. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #6

Hi all! A brief taste of Summer today only: it's near 11 am and already 18 C (64 F); sun not out but trying! They're calling for 29 C, sounds delightful as it's been a cooler than normal Spring. Will be barefoot and having cocktails on the porch this afternoon! This was supposed to be the op day, I do want to get it over with but am really happy to be home enjoying this lovely day!

MrsH, thanks for the reminder, forgot to put out Leia's fur for the birds. Angie, lunch outside sounds lovely. Glad the walks went well, Shelley; hope you get all sorted, Pamela, and that you have a good shop, lynz.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #7

Eileen the sun shines on the righteous..... glad you have had a lovely day today, enjoy your shoeless cocktail hour...or three.

Evening everyone been to work today and home now quite a few sudden downpours today but the garden needs it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
11-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #8

What a great idea about the fur Mrs H.
Poured down here in the morning then brightened up in the afternoon but still cold. Took some kids the farm and will upload some pics as soon as the computer agrees to play properly!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #9

It's almost 3:30 pm and 27 C (80 F), plus the sun has come out ... a glorious taste of Summer!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
It's almost 3:30 pm and 27 C (80 F), plus the sun has come out ... a glorious taste of Summer!
First of the Summer wine Eileen .......enjoy