Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
25-11-2010, 03:39 AM   #1

Kitten/Cat feet

One of the things I find unusual about Amber is her feet. Ambers are dark. Light blue fur on the top of her feet but underneath it is the darker blue and her little pads are quite dark, leastways compared to Tims little pinkies they are quite dark.

I took Pics - see below - yep nothing better to do than photograph kitten feet Amber's feet are darker than they show on the photo. Are cats like dogs and some have darker pads than others? Just curious Forgive quality but they really didnt appreciate getting pics taken of their feet

Tim's little pinky pads

Ambers little darky pads [which are darker than they look here]

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 DSH and a Siamese
25-11-2010, 10:47 AM   #2

Re: Kitten/Cat feet

I just love cat feet! I bet I have a dozen close ups of my cats feet! Cats can have pink feet all the way to black pads and then shades in between. My black and white cat has half black half pink feet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
25-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobster
I just love cat feet! I bet I have a dozen close ups of my cats feet! Cats can have pink feet all the way to black pads and then shades in between. My black and white cat has half black half pink feet.
I dont feel so bad now! You would know Tim & Amber were my first "pet" cats! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #4

Tim and amber have cute little feet
Tom and Jerry have Black pads.
Malaika the Dog had beautiful soft pink pads when we first got her, as soon as she started going out her pads toughened up and are now pink and black.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #5

Yes, pad color can vary; Leia's are pink with dark grey blotches. Cats little feet are really cute.