Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #1

Hestia's "Boyfriend"

Finally got a pic of the cat I've been referencing for awhile now. All I know about him is he and Hestia seem to have some kind of relationship. I'm not sure if he has a home as he has no collar, he looks a little gruff but could just be an older cat. Large frame but when you look close there's not too much to him so I can't make up my mind if he has a home or not. He's been visiting our yard for years so he must take shelter somewhere around us...here he is having a drink at the pond this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
21-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #2

Re: Hestia's "Boyfriend"

He looks a big boy from that angle. His white looks quite clean as if he is able to keep warm, dry and clean. Hestia has good taste in friends!!

Catsey Veteran

21-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #3

Haha yes, he does run away if me or K get near like a feral cat would, he must have somewhere to go though...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
21-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #4

Lovely big boy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #5

He's a handsome fellow! Does look rather large in that shot, and so clean, would a feral have that dazzling white? Nice boyfriend!

Catsey Veteran

21-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #6

Hehe I think she worries about him as when it was snowing the other day and she was looking out the window seemed she was searching for something...sometimes she makes an odd meow at the window too and I'll go out to check the mail and he'll be standing nearby. Maybe he is the one to notify her of all the cat meetings?

Catsey Veteran

21-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #7

Oh and a bit off topic but I meant to tell you guys..we have a neighbor we never knew very well down the road that's just moved out and he was asking around for anyone to feed his two outdoor only cats as he wouldn't be taking them along...I told K I wouldn't feel comfortable having outside only cats as he was the one who brought it up and wouldn't want to take them on unless I could do it properly and such.
Then, last week a different neighbor came by with his friend because K was letting them use the back of his truck to haul things for a move..and this friend walks into our house and looks around and asks us if we want another cat as he has one that he feels isn't very happy. I stayed quiet and K just said, "No thank you, we have three already" which was my thoughts too but my goodness am I becoming known as the cat lady around here or something??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #8

The word does get around ....... glad K didn't accept! I hope they all get settled somewhere with Winter almost here.....

Catsey Veteran

21-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #9

I know..that is the thing I worry about during the winter here..always fretting about the animals that might not have proper shelters..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #10

Hestia's boyfriend does look in good condition to be a feral; or if he is he certainly has good hunting skills as he doesn't look thin! Certainly not as poorly as Harley looked when he first turned up.