Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #1

Friday; Morning I say Morning

Morning everyone !!!!!

Day off today and got to do a bit of food shopping, take Sal to the vets, pop to the hospital myself (nothing serious) then plan what I want to do to the bedroom, going to get wardrobes just trying to decide if fitted sliding door type ones, or freestanding ones.........and a colour scheme. Also going to do a bit of browsing for a nice kitchen table saw some lovely oak ones (localy) made in a garden centre earlier in the year. The kitchen is in the kitchen which I am seriously considering getting replastered to follow on in with the new utility/downstairs loo, and having new worktop and sink fitted too.units are fine just replacing the kitchen unit doors, So also may also replace skirting board, architraving if I do get it replastered go the whole hog...........and then also the doors from the hall into kitchen and in living room. Descisions desiscions.

Anyhow weather here is a little autumunal looking threatening rain.

Have a good day all where ever you are and whatever you are doing.

I was going to edit the above now underlined words but when I reread them they made me smile so left my error to put a smile on myour faces too hopefuly. what I was trying to say was the kitchen table is more of a multi use dinning and kitchen as the kitchen is 12' wide at it its narrowist going to 15'7" and is 22' long so bootom half is kitchen top is dinning......but called kitchen table.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #2

Re: Friday; Morning I say Morning

Morning Kazz! Sounds as though you're going to be busy with all those decisions to make!

I'm collecting my new glasses this afternoon, very similar to my existing ones, rimless varifocals, but I had a strange dream last night where they made me look both bug-eyed and cross-eyed I really, really hope they don't!

It's just going to be an ordinary day here except that I forgot to lift Morgan's water bowl up last night. He must have been drinking overnight, couldn't hold it and was caught peeing on the kitchen floor just as we got up Still, at least it cleans up easily off the tiled floor!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, MrsH and all to follow. Yes, that did put a smile on my face Kazz and a wee puzzled expression too. Glad you sort of clarified what you meant, otherwise I'd be gnawing away on "The kitchen is in the kitchen" all day!

My back is still bad, but I am pleased to report I've had no ill effects from my allergic reaction of yesterday. That was a bit scary, but I wasn't too worried because my breathing hadn't been affected and my eyes weren't closing up - so I knew a hospital dash wasn't needed. I have never had an anaphylactic reaction luckily.

OH has to take his mum for her diabetic retinopathy scan today and then has a golf lesson himself. I hope that he has enough time to get his mum's appointment over and then get to the golf club. He may have to take her along if he doesn't have enough time to come home first. Now, if it had been me I would have re-arranged the golf lesson so as to lessen the pressure, but men..............

A nice day weather wise here. Just wish I could get on with a bit of garden tidying, but can't do anything like that coz of my back. I'm getting fed up with it.

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #4

Hi, all! Lovely and more seasonable weather is back; we made above the average (22 C) yesterday and will near 25 C today! Presently bright blue cloudless skies, 18 C (64 F) ... still a bit cool to have the porch door open. To the bank and Whole Foods fir stuff ... trying a new recipe for French onion soup tonight.

I got a giggle at the kitchen comment too, Kazz! Lord, you are so ambitious and so busy! Hope the new glasses suit, MrsH. Angie, sorry the back is still troubling you , hope OH gets his golf lesson in without MIL.... maybe you can pass time scanning old cat pics....

Have a great Friday, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #5

Hello everyone, your post made me laugh too Kazz, anyway i'm glad your kitchen is in the kitchen it would be most inconvinient anywhere else
MrsH your post about your new glasses made me smile too, hope they look ok
Angie sorry your back is still bad, hope you enjpyed your break if O/H took MIL to golf.
Eileen , French Onion soup sounds delicious.
Work for me this morning then a trip to the farm shop for fruit and veg.
Spent all afternoon cleaning/tidying son's room and i'm shattered,it was the pits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #6

Hello, all.
My settlement money came today.
My head is spinning with relief and feeling blessed.
Can't put it into words.
Thank God

Catsey Veteran

08-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #7

Oh what wonderful news, Tink ...made my day to hear that ,... I'm so happy for you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #8

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Off for a celebratory lunch

Catsey Veteran

08-10-2010, 10:42 PM   #9

Champagne and lobster? Enjoy!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #10

I am so pleased for you Tink! Enjoy your celebrations.