Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #1

Thinking shall i clean up Thursday

Sorry for the long title, couldn't think of anything else
Been out and about with Malaika, we met an old Dog and she was realy nice and gentle with him. Last time we met she was a bit in his face and knocked him of balance a bit.
Probably going to clean the floor in my son's old room or shall i do the garden or shall i hoover downstairs ?
See you all later, have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #2

Re: Thinking shall i clean up Thursday

Hi, Shelley and those to follow! Delightful morning, presently 26 C (78 F) with bright sun, officially Autumn but Summer's hanging tough, may make 33 C this afternoon Wish it would continue. Another no errand day, got the chores out of the way and just pottering. Nice that Malaika was gentler with the older dog.

Hope it's a good day for all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #3

Hi Shelley and Eileen and all.
Been a very showery day here, heavy ones when they come too! Managed to dodge most of them, they seemed to fall when I was driving, after they cleared it was bright and warm.

Took Ceri to the Day hosp. and set about doing my chores today. Collected Ceri at 3pm and dashed to the school for Tom by 3.15, phew!

Out tonight for a curry with my SIL and friends at the Cinnamon Tree about 7 miles away.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #4

Hi Shelley, Eileen and PP! It bucketed down here too this morning so OH and I started our R&R with a trip to Homebase and the tip! By then it was only light drizzle, so we were brave and walked around the east side of Chidham along the foreshore and sat looking over the water and the boats to have our sandwiches. Walked back via footpaths and some road, which was very quiet. Saw some lovely waterfront houses (hate to think how much they would cost) and some lovely orchards, laden with apples. About three or four stalls outside houses selling various varieties of apples and one tray of pears outside a house with a sign "Please help yourselves"! We have promised to go back in the Spring and see the trees in blossom - a very rare picture these days, apple orchards. Certainly in this area they've all been grubbed out for house building.

We got home in the dry too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #5

Evening all. Normal day for me, work and then home - just did a exercise DVD and feel shattered!!! LOL I am finding I either need some motivation or a challenge now with exercise, or perhaps it is just the time of the year.

Have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

23-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #6

Sounds love a nice R & R walk, Angie, did you get any of the pears and apples?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #7

I was tempted by the pears, but we have a load of apples already. May have to go back as I noticed as we were driving home that one stall had damsons for sale. It's such a beautiful area and only about 3 miles from where we live.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
23-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #8

Afternoon, all.
Funny you mention apples, we just picked two off our tree yesterday, K said his tasted good but mine's still waiting for me in the fridge.
I'm so happy it's fall. Today it is windy and overcast--just holding my breath to see if it will rain.
I have some books due on Saturday so wondering if I should make a library trip today when it's less busy but not sure if it will rain on me.
There's something truly wonderful about being inside curled up with a book nice and warm listening to the raindrops on the roof..
Started a bit of a clean last night and will probably just finish up what I started today.
Looks like a good reading day and inside weather. Maybe I'll fire up the fireplace for ambiance. It's 58 outside so not terrible I just like the atmosphere of a fireplace on.
Hope you all have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

23-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #9

Lucky you, Tink, I didn't know you had an apple tree! When I was in high school there were 3 apple trees on campus which we were absolutely forbidden to touch ... so of course sneaky apple stealing happened; stolen apples DO taste sweeter. Hadn't thought of that in years.

58 outside? I'd have the heat on! I'm enjoying Summer's last hurrah here: made 91 today

Does your library let you renew on lin? I had to do that during the blizzards in February.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
23-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #10

I guess I'm a true Washingtonian now because I still think 58 is not too bad Gone are the days of being a California girl.
My library does let me renew online--however, these three books I've already renewed twice so they won't let me do it again as someone must be waiting in line for them next