Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #1

Last Day of Summer Wednesday

Hi, everyone! Late for a Daily again!

Summer is valiantly trying to hang on, it's a lovely sunny day: 23 C (73 F) and will make 93 F by afternoon! And tomorrow and Friday also, then downhill ... A no errand day, just chores and getting the rubbish/recycling out for pickup; how does one woman generate so much stuff? All's quiet, all's well, no news.

Looking forwqard to the QUIZ tonight, hope to see you there. Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #2

Re: Last Day of Summer Wednesday

Hi Eileen! The forum has been very quiet for the last week or so, hasn't it?

We've had a lovely day here too, not as warm as you have had it - about 21 (69/70F) has been the highest today I think. Nice and sunny though. Predictably, I have had urgent transcription this afternoon and we finished sorting the loft this morning - HOORAY! A few things need cleaning up- pictures need sorting and wrapping and we're done. Have found a few "missing" things and loads of photos! Amongst which are lots of Merlin as a young cat and Smudge and her kittens. I may have to do some tributes to them to post here. Also found a photo of Oz, who was a frequent visitor to our previous home - he was a lovely little tomcat! And a mysterious black cat - I have a photo of me cuddling this little black cat, and can remember nothing at all of her or him. That's worrying me.

Anyway, QUIZ Qs all ready for this evening. PLEASE JOIN US IF YOU CAN PEEPS. Around 8.00 pm, although we do tend to wait until we have at least 3 players, so don't worry if you suddenly find you'd like to join in and it's a bit later! The more, the merrier.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
22-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #3

Hi angieh, DM. Just home from work on this wet wednesday @ 14c.

Kittens are playing chases and giving OH and myself a good laugh.

Went for lunch with colleauge today and had starter, main and coffee. Came home and OH has made steak pie for tonight. He's very pleased with himself so I didn't let on.

Will probably either fall asleep or explode round about quiz time tonight - lol - see you both then.

DM - I think ther people secretly put their rubbish in ours as I can't believe how much we produce so I can fully believe you have a similar problem.

Angieh - our loft is in dire need of a clearout/makeover/tidy - job to be added to asap list! You must post some pics of the cat pics you found.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #4

Hello there, Eileen if alls quiet and alls well that can only be good
Angie it would be lovely to see pics of your past Cats, wonder who the Black Cat is you are cuddling.
Done some washing, then visited a friend this afternoon, had something nice to eat and a good chat.
Posted off a little vintage english Bear to a lady in Australia.
Off to yoga soon so should be at the quiz about 8.15, don't wait i'll join in later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #5

Angie, I'd love to see the Merlin,.Smudge and kittens, Oz and mystery black cat pics! A project for a slow day.