Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-09-2010, 07:36 AM   #1

Can't believe it's Friday again

Wow doesn't time go fast. I just can't believe it's Friday again.
Off to my new job soon for a few hours then back to do a few jobs and go to the library.
Have a good day everyone, the weather is looking good here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #2

Re: Can't believe it's Friday again

Hi Shelley and everyone. You're so right about time going so fast, especially this year I fancy. Won't be long before er-um, the 'festive season' ( cough, sorry to mention it )

Have dentist appointment this afternoon and then a final check up at the vet for Posh's sore throat problem. She is still a bit sneezy but all in all more herself. So, 4 vet visits and one anti-inflammatory and 2 antibiotic injections later all for a virus, I think animals get more attention than humans Lucky I have Petplan, will fill in the claim form later!

Still a bit cloudy but going to be a lovely day later. Tom starts back to school today. Final year in Juniors, but his birthday is on Monday, he'll be 11, so will be the oldest in his class.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #3

Happy birthday to my little Sebi-man; 4 today He's outside playing on his new scooter whilst I'm left trying to work out his new kiddie digital camera (won't let me delete images)

Shortly we're off to Beale Park - local small animal park + paddling pools, miniature train and play area. I was voted down on Bournemouth

Sun is shining so I'm going to make some sandwiches and then we'll be heading off.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #4

Beale is lovely Yola, shame about Bournemouth though, it's a nice day for the beach. Have you ever visited the Wildfowl and Wetlands trust site at Thatcham? Morgan's groomer lives near there so once we've dropped him off at her house we head over there for coffee and cake and some bird watching.

There's not a cloud in the sky today but you can tell the season has turned, must get out and tidy up the lavenders, they've given us a lovely show but are now looking rather weary. It's always a dilemma for us, if we leave them as they are they attract goldfinches later on for the seed but look tatty. We'll put some niger seed out this Winter to see if we still get our visitors.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #5

Hello all! Happy Birthday Sebi - I hope you all enjoy your day.

Productive morning so far. Have been out and taken photos of the crop which I will post later. Went to see the new Fish Man and bought some cod for supper. To the Post Office at the Co-op to post a return parcel and found to our delight that Co-op stocks coffee filter papers, so we can filter our spiced apple vodka and bottle it, which will give us a free jar for another infusion! Bought a few other bits and bobs and now home - have just finished a lovely cup of fresh black coffee and a jam doughnut

No transcription work has arrived yet, so I must get on with the bottling - need to sterilise some bottles first!

Have a lovely day everyone - enjoy the sun!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #6

Time flies when you're having fun?? Or is it just that it goes faster as we get older? Whatever...

The string of gorgeous weather is ending, cloudy, cooler (24 C (76 F)) and quite humid, thanks to Hurricane Earl off the coast. Doing a lot of damage to the beaches, but no real effects here inland. A no errand day, no news to report.

Happy Birthday, Sebi!! Enjoy your big day.

Angie, how many flavors of vodka have you made so far? Look forward to the crop pic. MrsH, I haven't seen any goldfinches so far this season . PP, glad your girl is on the mend after her extensive and expensive treatment.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-09-2010, 05:22 PM   #7

Afternoon all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBI......

Okay all, day off today well not off but not in work bit tired so thought would take a break long weekend back Monday, been in the front garden and planted up the planters either side of the porch.

Just had pastsa for dinner, scrummy. Off to do a bit of shopping in a bit save me going out tomorrow.

Had a lovely meal last night, a carvery very nice did not get back till 11.15 chatting .....chatting away. Just 6 of us made it. Suzie's son got stung be a bee/wasp not sure Thomas is only 3, he was coming as well as Suzie is seperated and we all adore having him with us and she can come out; but last night just me, Netty, Chris, Janet, Annette and Pat. Suzie did not come because of Thomas, Liz and Ferlynn are on holiday.
Spoke to Marion, Jo and Debra today and arranged a curry for next Thursday Morag may well come she is away on holiday but home next Wed so we could be....4 or 5 next week. Strange they are all friends who intermingle, yet I seem to belong to both groups. Mind you I won't take no for a answer.

Got Lynns birthday coming up so we will all be together 24th Sept plus a few.

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed the beach Yola.
Everyone enjoy the evening Summer is here....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #8

Afternoon all - just come back from work. So glad it is friday - going to see my gran tomorrow and give her one of the wedding photos - she didn't come to our uk reception as she has dementia and is in a home - it will be great to see her.

Going to have a nice relaxing evening and treating ourselves to a take-away - not sure what we will have yet.....

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #9

Happy Birthday Sebi!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #10

MrsH - we've not been to the Wildlife and Wetlands Trust, but Dominik has been talking about it as some of his school friends have visited so I guess it won't be long before we do go.