Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #1

Thursday Daily

Well almost the end of May.....the year is flying.

Nice morning here.

Mom is going to a funeral today her cousin (not close) but her cousin who passed away simply from old age aged 102......

Anyway off for a potter out today not far just to get out for a bit.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily

Hi Kazz, morning everyone! Grey and drizzly here this morning and OH and I have our 4 hours R&R. We haven't made a list of things to do when it's wet, so we will play it by ear - there may be a pub involved!

See you later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #3

Morning all (just)
Have a good outing Kazz and Angie.
Just back from Matalan, my youngest son is going to an awards evening tomorrow and had nothing decent to wear.
Typical male just wanted to get the goods and out as quickly as possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #4

Morning! (just ) She hasn't shown herself today, felt hopeful last night when we got a long spell of rain that it would signal an end to her 'holiday', but no

Taken Ceri off to the day hospital for his therapy, leaving him there for 3 hours, which is a long period of seperation for him; he's not fussy on this but I just had to do it. Gave me a chance at scouting around local parks and that. Life goes on tho so I'm taking a night off to go to the theatre tonight to see a musical play, Hot Flushes, will cheer me up I hope.

see yas . xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #5

Afternoon all, just popped home for a bit to spend some time with my doggie. She normally comes along with me but she is a bit poorly. We are off to the vets later but have a few more dogs to walk first. G snapped a pic of Milly and Bernie cuddled up on the sofa last night so will post it later.

PP, you deserve a night off, you have done all you can for now but still praying that some one picks her up and delivers her back home where she belongs very soon. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #6

Hi all, lovely lovely day here: bright sun and 30 C (85 F), wearing shorts and tank top, barefoot. This is what I missed in February! It's so nice to be warm again.... No errands, no news, will just potter about in the garden and watch things grow.

Nette, still praying like mad; Angie, enjoy your R & R, pub sounds good to me. Enjoy your pottering too, Kazz. Elaine, sorry Rayne is poorly

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #7

Enjoy your musical PP.
Elaine, sorry to hear Rayne is poorly, hope she goes on ok at the vets.
Wooooo Eileen, shorts, summer must be here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #8

Sorry to hear about Rayne, Elaine. Hope all is OK.

The sun came out just as we left the pub to come home! Had a very cold and wet walk along the canal and enjoyed the pub meal and drinks. It is still cold though and I am considering going to put on that extra woolly jumper under my fleece. Have my thick socks on again.

I'm getting feel good vibes about Posh and hope for good news very soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #9

Evening all, just had my patch test completed for my semi permanant eyelashes!!! lol having them applied on the 10 June a couple of days before we fly to Italy. The lady was very nice which was a good sign.

Have a good evening all