Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
30-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #1

Happy Birthday My Max

Can I just say I am amazed that my beloved Max has reached the grand old age of 18 today the 30th April. I did th think he would reach his 17th last year so its even more amazing to me.

Max was two weeks old when I first held him, my son was 6 my daughter 9 - I showed them this tiny black creature and asked them what they thought it was. A hamster was their guess! Six weeks old to the day I fetched him, bright blue eyes and a black fluff ball.... gorgeous.

The most notable thing I remember Max doing was running up my drive one Sunday lunch time with a steaming leg of, I think, pork hanging out his mouth, followed by half a dozen cats including all of mine! Needless to say, no evidence was left behind.

I think we are on borrowed time, he is so frail, but he has had a lucky life, (the times the cars screeched to a halt as Max sauntered out in to the road, glanced haughtily at the driver and just carried on in his own sweet time. )

I love all my cats, past and present, as we all do, and thank god they found me.

Thanks for reading! Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-04-2010, 02:43 AM   #2

Re: Happy Birthday My Max

Happy Birthday, Max!!

from Eileen and Leia

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #3

Sorry Max - I put my Happy Birthday message on your mum's other thread! Silly me.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
01-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #4

Happy Birthday Max! xxx
For yesterday