Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
23-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #1

Another cat has turn up

I realy dont go look for them. It was first seen on saturday night near me a neighbour told me about it i went out and couldnt see it. Its female and black and white again. I was wondering around at 10pm looking for it saw another neighbour and said if you find it not thinking she would please bring it around and i would find its home. Just going to P@H today and OH was holding a cat at the door i thought it was mine but it had been found at the school they didnt know what to do so they asked at the post office they told her to bring it to me which i am not bothered about realy. Just phoned one near me and there full another i did not like she was realy abrupt with me. I think most of the ones near me are full and have waiting lists which for me doesnt work at all. She has been fed fresh meat and cat milk. We let her out and she hid in a bush across the way and meowed her head off like she is lost. I realy cant keep her but cant just let her go with no where to live.

jane ( slowly running out of space)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
23-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #2

Re: Another cat has turn up

It probably belongs to someone nearby.

You can't just call rescue places about a cat you've found without trying to locate the owners & putting a paper collar on with a note on it for the owners & at least checking for a microchip!

Catsey Veteran

23-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #3

I am going to put it out in a moment with the collar idea on. Trying to get it mirco chipped. I have asked at the local post office and shop if they know of any. I didnt find it they brought it too me and i am only trying to help it. I do hope it has a owner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
23-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #4

Awwwww poor little kitty they always seem to find their way to your house don`t they, I do hope that the owners turn up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #5

Awww, you are really a lost cat magnet, aren't you; bless you for caring. I hope you can find this poor lost little girl's people......

Catsey Veteran

23-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #6

Like i said i asked in the post office shop etc. In the morning i am going to put up a poster in the shop. The school just brought her to us because they just didnt know what to do. I have knocked on doors and searched gardens with there permisson just to make sure there isnt any kittens. I have ask total strangers about her one said all the rescue's are full even the dog ones he knows this because his daughter is the dog warden of the villiage. I have lost alot of dog walkers have they seen her before they havent neighbours they havent. I will phone around again in the morning as well to the ones that didnt answer this afternoon. I will go for a walk around the villiage with the neighbourhood watch tonight just to check any babies. I just cant throw her out in the street she has been outside but just walked straight back in. What else can i do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
23-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #7

Is she well fed / friendly?

Catsey Veteran

24-06-2009, 12:49 AM   #8

Very skinny but friendley. Neighbourhood watch has been informed as well.

Catsey Veteran

24-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #9

I phoned about 10 vets up today no one has had any reports of missing cats. Phoned the CPL up she hasnt heard of any and said this villiage is a dumping ground for cats which i knew anyway. The pdsa said they havent had any reported missing cats and anyway have 2 strays waiting to go to rescue they have had them for 3 wks and no one can take them. She hasnt been reported missing in the villiage at all i would have known by now. I dont think she has had kittens i think she is pregnant. My sister is in hospital today having a major op and i cant even get to see her at all. I asked my own vet and they said the CPL might check her for a chip because of the above reason i cant get to see if she is chipped as i have no transport and nobody to ask for a fortnight. I personaly dont think she is chipped and is a stray

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #10

Poor thing, apparently she was dumped. Hope your sister will be OK.......