Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #1

New Applaws Dry

I was just wondering has anybody tried the new Applaws dry cat food yet as I have ordered some for Maxi & Maisy to try, they already enjoy the wet food sorry (LOVE) the wet food so I am hoping they will like the dry form.
It sounds really good as it contains no cereals and has a minimum meat content of 80%, it also contains prebiotic`s and is naturally hypoallergenic.
They are both on a mainly wet food diet anyway but I thought it sounds like a nice healthy way of giving them some as treats.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
03-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #2

Re: New Applaws Dry

I still am yet to try mine on this. Where did you order it from? I shall be interested to know how yours get on with it.

Catsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #3

I have ordered mine from www.petplanet.co.uk, thats the only place I had seen it for sale.
Then I got the March issue of Your Cat and there is an advertisement in there for it and this number (08707508606) that if you ring they will send you a free sample or visit www.mpmproducts.co.uk.
Will let you know how mine get on with it when it arrives.

Catsey Veteran

20-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie
I still am yet to try mine on this. Where did you order it from? I shall be interested to know how yours get on with it.
Hi Natalie, just thought I would let you know I have received my Applaws dry food and Maxi & Maisy just love it, they clear their bowls in a jiffy .