Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: NA
Petcamp is Male
18-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #1

Hello, I'm New And Need Your Help

Hello

I'm new to this Forum but after some help from you guys. I am trying to build a Pet/Animal Specific Search Engine for the Uk.

Google is good, but I am trying to put one where the database of websites is manually edited. Meaning that when you search for something to do with pets or animals, you only get results from high quality websites and don't get a load of websites showing up that have little if anything to do with what you are looking for.

It uses Google Technology but the websites it selects its results from are chosen by the Uk Pet and Animal Community. I need your guys help to let me know of any good Uk based websites out there that you think should be included. (Obviously this one.)

The address is link removed and there is a suggestion form there. Also if anyone wants to volunteer and help build up the database of websites please feel free to email me.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
18-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #2

Re: Hello, I'm New And Need Your Help

Thats a good idea I'll email you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #3

Re: Hello, I'm New And Need Your Help

Excellent idea; good luck!