Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
03-11-2008, 08:54 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Monday

Morning all,
I could just kick myself!!! I have got up for work this morning because it says on my rota that Im in,anyway I was flicking through my diary and noticed it said day off today then I remembered that my shift changed,I put it in my diary but didnt change it on my rota that I keep on the cupboard in the kitchen so I was up at 6.30 on my day off
Overcast here today,dry at the moment but rain forecast for later.
Not much planned,just got some washing to get through and my LDQ to finish and thats about it.
Have a good day all

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
03-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Monday

Gorgeous and sunny here if a bit misty.

Cleaning the house today, then off for a nap later then im working nights tonight.

I can't take anymore excitement!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-11-2008, 09:29 AM   #3

Good morning. Another quiet mild day - good!
Erin - look on it as a few bonus hours? A 'different' sort of start to the day.
Matron - cleaning the house - mm, mmm. But it's got to be done, and there's a minor feeling of achievememnt. I always found a brief spray of Pledge or similar into the air and a tidy away of newspapers was enough to fool myself and OH, who'd come in, sniff, and say - you've been busy!

Off to mum's today, so I'll have to do a major Catsey catch up tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #4

I am off to work shortly. See you all later, have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #5

Morning all, been a hard frost her, beautiful cold crisp morning...Off to Aberdeen shopping , need to finish my Christmas list....
Then somewhere nice for lunch, Son is treating me...
Have a lovely day everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #6

Wasn't at work long before I got a call from the school to say Sebi was inconsolable and had a 100 degree temperature! I got there and he was calmer but still hot. We're now home and he seems much brighter. Can the little horrors calls up a fever as well as vomit on demand??

So everything that I had planned for today is off and I have to minister to the strops and otherwise of a 2 year old!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #7

Cloudy and still cooler than normal, 13C; did double marketing this morning as I go to the polls tomorrow morning and annual eye doctor appointment after lunch; hate having eyes dilated. May not be on until a bit later than usual, hard to focus on the screen .....
Nothing new here; have remembered to put the dry food tins away at night so Madame can't knock them over and have a wee hours snack! She is not amused ...

Erin: what a waste of sleep-in time!
Yola: hope the little one is feeling better.
DM: had to chuckle at the Pledge wax and minimal tidying bit...I often resort to that!!

Hope it's a good afternoon for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #8

Hello all! I came home early from work with a banging headache so I've rested up and only now I feel I can face the screen. I catch up on the rest of the posts. Hope you are all well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #9

morning all!
got a lot done yesterday and was so tuckered out that the HUGE overflowing sinkful of dishes attributed to all the cooking adventures i had are waiting for me this morning.
ugh, i hate dishes.
still raining here, glad i got all my errands done over the weekend.
still watching monkey as he seems to be off his kibble lately but is taking to my homemade chicken soup...spoiled ??
hope you all have a good day...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM   #10

Evening all! I had a day off work today, tried a bit of Christmas shopping which was not productive at all - hence my absence on here!

I only managed to get one thing, and it was a keyring! (A very meaningful keyring though ) So I'll have to take another day off to go back in, I was in town on Saturday as well and already it was unbearable... Although this time of year does make me feel very warm and happy inside, I love when it's dark and all the lights are on and people are all wrapped up, and I get a hot chocolate and sit on a cosy coffee-house couch and read a good book

I'm off to see Dylan Moran tomorrow night, can't wait!

I'm rushing on and off here, sorry for not catching up properly. Hope everyone is well and have a good halloween!