Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #1

Thursday's Daily

Ok, Just jumped on quickly while Ceilidh has her breakfast.
Going to the gym for 9. Then sanding Mum's bedroom walls before we paint them.
It's been raining over night and a lot milder this morning. Thank goodness.
I will be on tonight though
Yola will pm you all the latest details then. Sorry for the delay.
Well have a good one all. Talk tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-10-2008, 09:04 AM   #2

Re: Thursday's Daily

Morning Jac, and all!
It's brighter than I expected here this morning, last night it bucketed down. At least I dont have to scrape the car.
Off to work in a few mins, a fairly long day ahead ,so all of you enjoy your day, whatever your plans, catch you again tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
30-10-2008, 09:17 AM   #3

Morning Jac,PP, Morning all.
Its been raining through the night here,but is bright and sunny now,alot milder to yesterday too,thankfully!!
Work for me too today,its been very testing lately and got me thinking about if Im in the right job or not I do not like working alone!!!!
Anyway have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #4

Good moaning all
We've had heavy rain overnight and it's not quite cleared yet. Hopefully it will cheer up and I can get out with Dinah and go down to the market. It's certainly warmer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #5

Morning all, sunny, windy and very cold, just let the boys out for a bit of fresh air....
Got a lens check today, apart from that, see what the day brings....
Enjoy the day everyone....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
30-10-2008, 10:23 AM   #6

Day off today!!! First weekday off since we went to New York in May and I'm so looking forward to a relaxing day.
Even so, up early as they need me to take some stuff into town
We had a lot of rain overnight so it's all looking a bit waterlogged out there-a few fields under water, hoping it'll stay dry for my walk into town.
Have a good day all,
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #7

Both Myshka and Fifi have the runs today I removed all biscuits overnight and gave them all a bowl of boiled chicken breast this morning. I just hope they don't get their trousers too mucky during the day; all I've done since last night is baby-wipe and talcum-powder cats' bottoms

It's drizzling and bitterly cold . . . or so it seems. Not icy any longer but a kind of penetrating cold; yuk.

Sorry for my half-baked attendance in the quiz last night. It took ages to copy the images (I was copying images of the boys onto a memory stick as we're getting OH's Mum and my Mum a digital picture frame each for Christmas). I had to rename loads of the pics and it took forever!

Right, on with the daily grind. DM, I envy you your walk with Dinah and your stroll to the market. I'm longing for the day I have time to do things like that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #8

Morning all. Its a mix of sunshine and winrty showers here today and bitterly cold. I am off out to walk the dogs soon followed by trying to find a house in the middle of nowhere to see a lady about housesitting for her two greyhounds.
Wasnt at all well last night and have a banging headache this morning, which is subsiding a little now. Think I've just been over doing it a little with early mornings, helping my mum at the B&B, then walking dogs and my cleaning job in the evenings. Last night was my last night at the cleaning job so shouldnt feel so bad now.
Oh and this morning, I managed to get into my size 12 skinny jeans which i bought in the summer

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
30-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #9

Morning all! It's slightly warmer here today, but not by much. The sun is out and it feels damper rather than crisp and chilly. Makes a nice change, as long as it doesn't rain!

I've got so much to get through at work, so will have my nose to the grinstone today and tomorrow. I'm off on holiday Mon/ Tues for some well-earned rest time. Going to try and get through my Christmas shopping, and I'm going to see Dylan Moran on Tuesday night So lots to look forward to at the weekend.

Yola, sorry to hear about your two hopefully they'll feel better soon, maybe a bug if they're both ill?

Elaine, fab news about the skinny jeans! I'm determined to get back to the gym today, as my jeans are becoming a bit tight around the waist. I've been scoffing junk food the past two weeks as I've suddenly been starving all the time with this cold weather. Must start eating more fruit It must be feel so good to get into them!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #10

Morning everyone! Overcast and cold here this morning, but no frost. Refilled the sunflower seed holder and the robin food holder for the birds - they'd emptied both in under 2 days, hungry little things.

Sorry about your two Yola - that's where fluffy trousers are not such a good idea!

I think your idea for Christmas presents for the gms is a very good idea. I was actually quite surprised when I learned what a digital photo frame actually did!

Excellent news about your skinny jeans Elaine - what a great advert for your business! Work you enjoy AND the added bonus of getting fit and wearing smaller pants!!!!

OH and I are going to bake a cake today! Flags are going up all over the village.

Take care and have a good day everyone.