Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
29-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #1

Daily Thread Wednesday

Morning Ladies!!!

So how the hec are you all?

Things have been pretty busy here. New house new love. Hehe what can I say? Ok Yola will pm you all the details .

It's really cold here but no snow (yet) Yoda had the snip today but is fine and still loves me.
In the middle of doing so much my head spins.
Going to the gym when Ceilidh goes to school, then helping Mum decorate her bedroom.

I fell off ladders a couple of weeks ago, not good! then got a really nasty cold.

I will be back now, Moli keeps giving me earache haha. Hope you are all well ans will catch up soon.
Jac xx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
29-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread Wednesday

Hello Jac. Lovely to meet you. You sound as though you have had a busy time of it!

All quiet here. Not a peep from the wee fella and Belle has snuggled with me all night.

Off to work soon and will drop Poppy off at nursery on the way although I think borstal would be more appropriate

Ironing and TV tonight and actually get to see my hubby for more than 30 mins.

Have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
29-10-2008, 08:16 AM   #3

Morning all,
Its absolutely freezing here, there was a hard frost last night,still at least its dry and sunny.
Just got back from walking the dogs and now getting ready for work,really wish it was my day off!!!
Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
29-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #4

Morning!
Woke up hoping for snow but just a very hard frost here.
Imogen has been climbing the laundry airer overnight so I've just picked up all my (now not so clean) laundry :roll
In for a full days work today-hopefully some more time spent playing with Haggis our resident stray kitten!
Have a good day everyone,stay warm.
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #5

Good morning everyone.
Still chilly eh? Anyone got snow?
My OH is off to Romania today - I thought it was quite amusing that he might be in Transylvania for Halloween but he's only going to Bucharest and will be back on Friday night, so it doesn't really fit. It's still nice there - 20C forecast for Friday; I tend to think of chilly winters and snow/skiing. That must come later.
Hope everyone's day is good.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
29-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #6

Morning all! It's another really sharp cold morning here. I remembered to wear my hat today and made a world of difference.

Darcy wouldn't stop meowing this morning, in such a pitiful way. I think he was morose about me and OH going to work, bless him. Sometimes he seems to go through phases of clinginess. When he realised his meowing wouldn't stop us getting read, he went in a huff and fell asleep in his box at the top of the wardrobe where we can't really see or pet him

Nothing much to report on here again. Think I've chosen the colour for my hall wall, so will hopefully paint that this weekend coming!

Jac, sounds like you've been crazy busy. Take a day off for some me time

Hope everyone has a good day! Stay warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #7

Good Morning Catsey! Welcome back Jac!

Seems we didn't get a frost last night at all - but it was quite windy, so that must have kept the frost away. It is bright and cold here this morning and OH has had to cancel his golf because on the other side of the Downs there has been snow and the greens are frozen. (OH says he is also a wuss and doesn't want to get cold!)

Fruit porridge again this morning I think - really does keep me warm!

Have a good day everyone. Hope to "see" you later for the CATSEY QUIZ - HALLOWEEN THEME TONIGHT - DON'T MISS IT!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #8

You'd better get that PM over to me sharpish, Jac Brilliant to see you again

Well we had rain, snow and sleet last night with a very hard frost overnight. This resulted in about 4 inches of snowy ice on the car. The garden gate had frozen shut as had OH's car door!! The boys were excited and picking ice off everything

I thought that out here in the country where our office is there would be piles of snow but there is none . . . all in the town instead!

Brilliantly bright and cold this morning and I'm in the office when I'd rather be out walking across crisp grass.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #9

The frost is thawing slowly but I was so glad that OH got out of bed at 6am to let Bronnie out for a wee!
Jac, nice to see you back hope everything is groovy with you
Liz, good luck getting the laundry sorted again ! that would have been a laff DM, your OH in Transylvannia for Spooknight then again, goodness knows what sort of man may have returned !!! Watch ya neck!
Meep and Matron , you have such cuddly cats, give them loves from me too. And Erin, hope the new job is going good. I'm a day off today, got the care of the Grandson so may take a trip out to the Roman museum in Caerleon later; he likes all that stuff

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #10

Hey, Jac, good to see you! Been wondering how you were!

Still very cold (8 C) and windy, but the sun is finally out and warming the house nicely...will give the furnace a little break! No frost in the City yet; everything is still blooming. Usual market run, nothing new, except:

Leia did it again! I forgot to put the canisters of her dry food away last night, so she came downstairs in the wee hours, knocked one over and open and ate her fill! Doh! She is not supposed to eat that much dry food! Naughty girl, and bad mom for not locking away temptation ....

PL; Haggis? Tell us more!

Stay warm, all; come to the quiz tonight if you can!