Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #1

Daily/Tuesday...

Morning! Winter has hit us! we have snow, be it just a little, its there all the same, very cold night...Looks like there is more to come too, sky very heavy...
Not intending to venture far today!!!
Have a good day everyone...

Its snowing again!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
28-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #2

Re: Daily/Tuesday...

Morning Moli,Morning all
Its gorgeous here at the moment,lovely and sunny but really chilly. We had a cold night too. I cant believe your having snow already Pat,its not even November yet!
Its my day off today but I have to go upto headoffice for a short 2 hour training on mood disorders,its all going to bebased on the servise user I support so should be interesting.
Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
28-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #3

SNOW???? Blimey although I do love it.
Raining and hailstones here. Koko is going round the house telling us all about his ordeal being locked away all night lol!!!

Taking millie to fun club for a taster session. Its difficult taking her to things with her having special needs but they assure me they can cope

Day off for me and tea is already in the slow cooker. Must get back on the Slimming World plan. I must get into my little black dress for the works Christmas party.

I'm just firing up a brew if you want to pass me your mugs?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
28-10-2008, 10:47 AM   #4

I've got a brew myself Matron, cheers though!

SNOW! Goodness me. It's pretty freezing here, but the West of Scotland rarely gets snow. I do love it though, just hate when it turns to mush the next day. Hope it stays pretty and white Moli!

Just a normal day at work for me, still pretty hectic. Nothing else to report on really

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #5

It's a beautiful day here, though it was very cold overnight ad isn't exactly tropical now.
I think it's another of those 'whatever' days for me - I hope you all have a good one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #6

It's cold, bright and crisp here. Lots of frost on the car!

Both boys are in holiday care today at their school (half term) and I'm in the office wrapped in several layers of shawls and jumpers . . . but my knees are still cold . . . must invest in fur-lined jeans

Not sure what today will bring in terms of workload, I shall wait and see!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
28-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #7

Morning!
Got the morning off work so I'm currently curled up on the sofa with the animals and Catsey of course!
Cold and grey outside-a very quick walk with Kindly this morning, she's not a fan of the cold!
Going to make a lasagne for tonight then some soup for lunch in a little bit, then off to work for the afternoon.
Have a good day all.
Lx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
28-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #8

Meep - happy pay day. You all set to get your new flasher mac?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #9

All our snow has gone, very cold though, further down the road they have a sprinkling, we live near the sea so tend to miss a lot of it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #10

It's cold but lovely and crisp outside. Been out nice and early to TESCO, before the mad rush. They are altering our nearest store and the carpark is much smaller so best to get there early. Hope you all have a cosy cat cuddling day I'm off to work this pm. My OH is having a small skin tag removed in the GP's practice later today, but you'd think it was a limb amputation the way he's going on! Yes dear, of course you'll be able to drive home afterwards! tuh, MEN!