Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
06-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #1

Just for a bit of fun ...

Write a short profile of what your cat is like (use Beauty's profile as a rough guide ( it's just for fun)

Beauty:

Beauty is a quiet tortoiseshell female, who can get quite nervous of strangers. Once she gets to know you, she can get quite sociable, or at least be able to stay in the same room as you. She can't meow properly, so if she "squeaks" at you then consider that an honour!

Likes: Being spoilt, people talking quietly and snuggling up to people she approves of.

Dislikes: Dogs, children, people talking too loudly, other cats (apart from her boyfriend) being on her territory.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
10-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #2

Re: Just for a bit of fun ...

I will post our 3 youngest kitties mini profiles

Shilo

Shilo is a little character. She protests when you pick her up because all she wants to do is play! Shilo is always up to something...whether it be chasing kitty tails or chasing bugs.
Shes our most playful kitty
Likes: Her sister Sadee. Any type of food. Toys. More food. Bugs. Sunshine.
Dislikes: The cats being too rough with her. Loud Noises.

Sadee

Sadee is a big sweetheart. She'll swish her tail when you talk to her & follow you around till you pet her. She always looks at us with loving eyes.
Likes:Her sister Shilo. Being talked to. Bugs. Sunshine. Toys.
Dislikes: New people. Loud Noises.

Sasha

Sasha is our silly girl. She came from a not so home before we took her in, so she always looks at us with such appreciation. She follows us everywhere we go.
Dislikes: Whistling. Loud Talking. Cell Phones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
10-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #3

RONNIE is a real rufty tufty cat. will have a kitty punch up with any cat around.
he will quite happily lay next to you flat on his back having his nipples tickled (where he got that from i dont know )
LIKES most types of food. and just adores being combed.
DISLIKES. being picked up in the street in front of the other cats, ruins his street cred.

REGGIE is a skittish fella. on the slim side, was beaten up badly by another cat a few yrs ago and it left him a bit *special* OH says hes mad. i say hes mummys special cat.
hes a more stay near the home cat.
LIKES mooching for cheese when im in the kitchen reggies there. and adores a squirt of cream. also his best friend is ben the dog. and will climb into bed with me when its cold. another one who likes a nipple tickle. only 1 night i sort of missed and I WAS 1/2 alseep at the time. and that was NOT a nipple i tickled LOL
DISLIKES. being approached by strangers. really dont like kids.
loud noises. and being moved when hes asleep.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
11-09-2008, 03:04 AM   #4

Awwww great Thread!!

Elvis:
A Siamese Cross, A Very vocal Very loud spolit baby. A Very Large cat, bigger than most small dogs! very brave and thinks his the 'king' of the neighbourhood, will take on many animals including fighting foxes!!!
he may appear as the neighbourhood 'bad boy' but he loves his mum and will purrrr and suckle at her earlobe and squash her belly with his giant paws untill he gets stroked round his face, then he will throw his tail around when his had enough!
will let me do anything i like to him as im his mum, like rolly pollys on his side or have a dance with his paws his a mummys boy! x
is also whisltle trained to 'come back and have dinner' to a certain tune!

Stalking and killing animals, has brought home many mice, voles and even a duck............ loves having his face brushed & nose rubbed and having lots of treats, laying in the garden looking like a tiger in the long grass. loves to talk and have a little dance with me lol!
Being hand feed, his spoilt!

Dislikes:
The vets big time! needles, having his tum & paws rubbed.
collars, manged to 'lose' about 15 i put them on...hed go out and come home 30mins later with no collar! being ill. other cats & dogs & in general animals! living without his mummy, i miss him so much.

Taylor:
A Boy Full of character & Personailty, Black & White slight grey tabby markings & the biggest/longest whiskers ive ever seen.
Loves to talk to me and we have convos! has to have my full attention 100% of the time as he is very spoilt!
He will hide and stalk peoples legs and run and jump at them then run off, its very funny to watch! to my amazement he is attracted to water, and he will let you carry him around like a ababy! Also Whisltle trained among other commands!

His biscuits for dinner! boxes - they can be anything! being nosy and seeing what we are eating for dinner.....and trying to 'paw' at it to see if he can sneek some! he never wins!! naughty boy!
His paws massaged & the top of his tum, also his face and nose being rubbed. playing with toys and digging in his litter tray! very exciting! climbing & sitting on the window seal watching the world go by.
Likes it when i get up every morning he meows and tells me off for leaving him so long and then goes mad untill i pick him up and we sit down together for a nice tummy rub!

Dislikes:
Hmmmm... being told 'No'! and not getting his own way, the hoover cant think of much else right now!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
11-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #5

Darcy

Darcy is a handsome, very big tabby. I like to think he's got some Bengal in him due to his gorgeous tiger stripes, his love of chatting away to me, and high energy levels. He's really outgoing and friendly, has never shyed away from anyone or anything - apart from the hoover, which is his sworn enemy! His favourite thing in the whole world is being picked up and held, he loves nothing more than being held and walked about the house. I think this is because, the higher up he is, the better he feels. He spends a lot of his time trying to get to the highest shelf or spot in the room (superiority complex!) He has a habit of scratching and yowling at the front door when he wants your attention, but the moment you say hello to him he's all purrs. This means, everytime we arrive home it's to a front door that is being shaken in its lock accompanied to kitty-meows - what must the neighbours think?! He'll follow me around everywhere I go, and loves to scent mark and heat butt. One of the friendliest and most sociable cats I know!

Likes: being held and walked around. Nature's Menu treats, especially when they're hidden in high places (like top of the tv) and he has to find them. Yowling for attention. Lying in front of whatever you're trying to do (a book, the laptop, your dinner!) Pouncing on his brother, Stravinsky. His scratching post. Falling asleep after breakfast in his box-bed at the top of the wardrobe. Playing hide-and-seek, so he can pounce on you around a corner.

Dislikes: the hoover! Being ignored. Doors being shut so he can't get into every room in the house.

Stravinsky
Stravinsky is a gorgeous, really big boy, weighing in at 6 kilos! A tabby with white patches, he loves to groom himself. He's a bit more independent than his brother and litter-mate, Darcy. He's still really friendly and isn't afraid of anyone that comes to visit, but he isn't as much of an attention seeker and likes his 'alone-time'. He doesn't purr as much, but still loves to get the backs of his ears scratched when sleeping. His favourite thing ever is playing with his ball. He's a regular Michael Jordan, jumping several feet in the air to catch it perfectly every time, and if we stop playing with him he'll still chase the ball around the flat himself often for an hour at a time. He's a fussy eater, and doesn't really eat treats, but loves his dried cat food and comes running when he hears the box being shaken. He also has a pitiful yowl of a meow, twice as loud as Darcy, and often cries for attention in the other room. Despite his aloofness, he's always the first to come to bed and fall asleep pressed up against our legs.

Likes: chasing his ball! making a nest out of the blanket on the bed, and hiding underneath it. Yowling really loudly when he's feeling lonely. His kitty biscuits. Pouncing on Darcy. Sleeping on your lap on the couch, but only when he feels like it! Pressing right up against you in bed and falling asleep on his back. Having his big, fluffy white tummy rubbed!

Dislikes: Being picked up. The hoover! Any food other than felix (fussy!) The camera being pointed at him. Darcy getting all the attention.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
11-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #6

whoops didn't realise i'd written a mini-epic for each of them - sorry!

great thread RCR!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
11-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
great thread RCR!
That is just fine! We love reading about Darcy & Stravinsky!! RCR won't mind

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #8

Great post, meep! I love hearing about the boys!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
11-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep

great thread RCR!
I don't mind! I know I said mini profile but if you want to write more that's up to you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #10

Leia is a large quiet very laid back cat. She's good Dr. Jekyll 99% of the time, but turns into Mr, Hyde when she sees a mouse, rat, or another cat in her yard! Scared of outdoors for some reason, so she's never been harness trained, sadly. Likes posing for pictures; I'm sure she knows what a pretty cat she is...I tell her often enough! She isn't a talker especially, and has a very soft purr. Not much of a lap cat, only when she's in the mood, and the lap better not wiggle adjusting itself to her not inconsiderable weight, or she's off in a flash!

Likes: sleeping! Anywhere, any time, in the sun, on the radiator cover, my (oops, our) bed, on her thermal cushion....you get the picture (literally, most of my pics are sleeping ones)!! Dry food. Her wiggly waggler. Her blue mouse. Assorted balls. Her cat tunnels. Ham! Tummy rubs and chin tickles. Being combed. Fresh-picked grass.

Dislikes: Company!! Having her trousers combed or her paws touched. Fish! People food! The top of her cat tree and the scratching post part of it...never ever used! Onyx.