Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #1

yay!

so my OH fell asleep on the couch last night..naturally the dogs stayed out there with him.
hestia has sometimes been sleeping on my feet..but if i wake in the middle of the night she's gone and definitely not there in the morning.
WELL...last night she stayed with me and i woke up to a little purrmonster cuddling me!!
which means..it's not ME! it's them dogs she's getting used to...SHE LIKES ME!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

previous owner emailed me last night on her progress. i sent pictures with some notes and i got a reply this morning. said she was about bawling b/c she has not slept with her belly exposed like that since she had the children (three years ago) which she suspected was the problem. she thanked me profusely and said the pictures said it all she knows she made the right choice and that she's ALREADY happier...that meant so much to me b/c i've been having so many doubts on how good of a job i've been doing with her these last two (almost three) weeks.

so yay for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #2

Re: yay!

There you are Tink, all your pets love you in their own special little way..
Try not to worry if they aren't doing this or doing that, each one is different.

After 11 years Cassie still doesn't like being picked up but she will come onto my lap on her own terms. That doesn't mean she doesn't like me, I know it's just how she is.

No-one could dote on any animal more than you.......one day I'm sure you will have a menagerie!

Relax and enjoy them as they are..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #3

What happy news! Her former owner definitely made the right choice with you; she must be so pleased at how well Hestia's adapted! Yay for you indeed!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #4

thanx, i feel bad she cried but i guess it's good tears. and you're right mags..i have four cats now and each has it's own unique personality.