Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-08-2008, 08:00 AM   #1

Saturday's Daily Thread

Good morning all!

The weather is dull and so dreary here, but it really brightened up yesterday so there's hope.

In work this afternoon so catching up on my housework this morning. OH is watching the early morning rugby on telly but he made breakfast first, now I have to wash up and make lunch. Put mine ready to go and make his for reheating later.

Posh is in the window watching the to-ing and fro-ing, paperboys, posties, it keeps her amused. Bron has gone back to sleep, dear old thing, its all the meds.

Have a good day everyone and hope you are doing exciting things

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
02-08-2008, 08:34 AM   #2

Re: Saturday's Daily Thread

Morning all,

Dreary here too in Kent - but sure it will heat up later. Am off work for a change today. Sean is off to football so I will be taxi today. Might pop in to see my sister at some stage.

Must get on as cats need feeding and bunnies need letting out.... and teenagers need to be dragged out of their pits

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #3

Morning PP, morning Donna, morning all!

Yes it's dull, dreary and wet here also ........the summer is flying by so fast, what little of it is left! I pity all those people on holiday with children in this country when it's like this. The sun has got two weeks to sort itself out before we go down to Devon!

Spending a quiet day just pottering, Cassie is asleep next to her catflap....even she doesn't want to go out today

Have a good day everyone..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
02-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #4

Morning! Just been out with the dog-cloudy but fairly warm here. Off to do the supermarket shop later-if I can stay awake. I was up every two hours last night feeding a little 10 week-old pup we have in on a drip. He's feeling better this morning and handed over to the weekend shift at 8am-might have to go back an see him in a bit though!
Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #5

Afternoon everyone! Really grey and nasty here today. Had lots of rain earlier but think it's stopped now. Not really going to get light today - really gloomy and quite depressing for the beginning of August.

Got a bit more housework to do today and then I think I shall start sorting some old photos of my mother's family. I think I'm going to use Scapblog and create a record of what I know about them - which really isn't a lot. Plan to do it when the Olympics are on, as OH will be glued to the TV and I'll go spare without something interesting to do.

Hope you all have a good day, whatever you're up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #6

Afternoon! Started out gloomy with drizzle and cooler than normal on my library and liquor store run, only 23C, but sun is breaking thru now and looks as if it will be a nice day after all. I have to pull up and discard my Ailsa Craig tomato; it had yellowing leaves, looked sickly and has died almost over night!?? Hope whatever it was doesn't spread to the other four...

Angie: don't you watch the Olympics? I'm not into sports at all, but do enjoy watching some of the events,,,,

Hope your dreary weather clears up ,,,,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #7

Just been out to the local DIY superstore to get some paint etc. to freshen up the living room. Blimey! It must be a long time since we decorated, I was shocked at the price of a tin of emulsion, let's hope we like the colour (pale,misty green) when it's finished because I certainly don't want to have to buy more paint to cover it up!

Lovely day here on the whole, it's very warm and just a couple of light showers, shame to be stuck indoors rubbing down doorframes. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.