Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-07-2008, 11:05 AM   #1

Everybody thinks i i am catwoman

I was outside yesterday in the drive when a neighbour came up and asked me if i had seen a cat that was missing described it as well. They where worried about it as well because it was blind. the trouble was it was at the other end of the villiage and i dont know many cats at that end. Well about 10pm las night the neighbourhood watch came and knocked at my door and asked the same. So i finished my cuppa and thought i would at least see what the cat looked like there was a picture on the gate. The owner was outside when i got there and explaing about the cat called Kelly that she was very friendly and had never being outside before and was aged 8. I talked to her told her what too do and started to walk back home. For some reason i look down and low and behold she was sat curled up behind a bin next to a wall. I took her home and they where so grateful they had being looking for her for about 16hrs. So miricales do happen.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #2

Re: Everybody thinks i i am catwoman

How wonderful Jane - you'll be thought of as a heroine in your neighbourhood as well as Catwoman!

Catsey Veteran

28-07-2008, 11:19 AM   #3

I know it wasnt my cat but i wouldt have slept knowning about it. It was realy a fluke that i saw her as well as she in the dark was dificult too spot as she was very dark as well.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #4

Jane, it must have been fate . . . well done you for acting the good samaritan. I bet the owners were well delighted and relieved.

I know what you mean though, I worry every time I see a missing cat sign and spend ages leaning over people's garden walls to check

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #5

Aww thats lovely, I am glad you found the cat and that it is now safe and home again

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #6

Well done Jane, I hate to think what could have happened to her if she hadn't been outdoors before

After your good deed, don't be surprised if you get several knocks on your door now from people who have lost their poor kitty...

Catsey Veteran

28-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #7

I bet there will which i am not bothered about realy.

jane