Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #1

Thursday - Daily Thread

Can't believe that this is the second Daily Thread I've started this week!

Looks lovely outside today - not been out yet. Blue sky and only a gentle breeze. Yesterday got really windy.

Has anyone noticed that the horse chestnut trees are looking poorly? I saw quite a few yesterday where the leaves were already going brown. Can't think why, we've had plenty of rain.

Anyway, nothing at all planned today apart from making a fuss of Merlin and making sure he's as comfy as possible.

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #2

Re: Thursday - Daily Thread

Morning Angie, morning all. Bright and sunny here today although quite a cold breeze.
Got a real fright in the night, woke up with a crushing weight on my chest, opened my eyes and in the dark there was a big ugly face breathing down on me. It was ofcourse SuzyQ
No she's not ugly but being woken like like that really gave me a start
We carried on through the early hours of this morning fighting over the duvet
Have a great day every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #3

Morning! Another fleeting visit today as much-to-do beckons; interviews, estimates, admin and oh . . . actual work too . Bright, sunny and warm here, but I'll be seeing it from my desk only

Angie, I think there was some kind of horse chestnut disease that was prevalent a couple of years ago, looks like it may be back

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #4

Morning everyone, another bright and warm day here although we are marked down for rain later ..

Have done a trolley run this morning, for some reason lots of the shelves were extremely low on stock today..

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
26-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #5

Afternoon! Just home from work for the day, Imogen was very pleased to see me
Off to the supermarket later-one of vets is leaving tomorrow and I've been nominated to do the cake Hopefully it won't be a total disaster. Nothing else planned, lousy weather here so I'm going to stay in the warm and dry!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #6

Afternoon, people! Another delightful day: blue skies and already 27 degrees before lunch, going to be a warm one: suits me! Was having a chat at the checkout corner at the market with one of the clerks who also is a Summer lover...we seem to be an endangered species! A pity about the horse chestnuts; they're a lovely tree; hope it isn't a recurrence of the disease.....no real news here...

Have a nice day!