Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2008, 09:15 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Thursday

Good morning folks!

Lovely sunny day here in the south west, it's the calm before the storm I think as the next few days are supposed to be wet, wet, wet.

Nothing special planned for today, usual household chores and a few bills to pay.

I noticed a fish was floating on its side in the pond next door this morning ....I hope it had nothing to do with Cassie but she was locked in at 7.00 last night and there was nothing fishy about her then

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Thursday

Sun is shining after a very wet night and there's a nip in the air that's noticable. My gym went well last night, but OH had some wine open when I got home so my 'no booze during the week' policy went out of the window

We had a squirrel running and jumping all over the plastic 'conservatory' roof this morning; the cats - especially Myshka were going mental Speaking of which I must post some pics of him when he was chasing Dominik and a piece of string in the garden . . . SUCH a poppet!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy's
19-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #3

Good morning/afternoon all im trying to make sure i post atleast once every other day as having a untrained pup is very very hard work
The weathers not to bad here off to the doc's to beg him to give me the hayfever injection as i've been housebound all week!
Oh well looking on the bright side of things IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW not that im excited or anything
Hope you all have a good day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
19-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #4

Afternoon all, its sun and showers here today, very warm though....Got dogs to walk, then the Airport run, ealier this week...
Hope you all have a good afternoon...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #5

Afternoon all! I managed to get some sleep in between my night shifts. All was going well until the doorbell rang at 11:45, the window cleaner, then the phone rang at 12, I got up and made me some tea then went back to bed at 1pm. Slept til 3. Up for good now, showered, hair dried etc.

The weather is not too bad , sunny spells and dry. Hope it stays ok for the w/e. Off to Cornwall to visit friends, just an overnight stay in St Just we return home Sunday.

Have a nice birthday Jem, in case I don't manage to get online tomorrow

Yola, I don't think Posh would have been so animated about the squirrel. Far too cool.Would love to have been there to see yours kicking off.

Tut tut, Cassie been 'fishing' again. what-a-girl !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #6

Afternoon. ladies! A definite nip in the air this morning when I got up; only 18 degrees now before lunch...very unJunelike here! But at least it's sunny. Garden coming along well: a few tomatoes starting to turn from dark to light green, and think I see buds on the beans ....hardy glads opening; must take a pic. Usual market run, did a bit of housework and I too have bill-paying on the agenda.

Mags: poor Cassie...a fish dies of natural causes and she is deemed "the usual suspect"...
Yola: better a squirrel outside the conservatory than inside....
Jem:
early happy birthday wishes!

Enjoy the day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
19-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #7

Hi all,
I feel like I've been away ages! Everything has been totally manic at work recently, which has meant a return of my chest pains as I've been doing too much
Still, it has meant I've been at home with Imogen this afternoon-being at home is much more fun with a kitten! She's settling in amazingly well and isn't hissing at Kindly as much!
Hope everyone has had a good day.
L xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #8

Evening all! (Who remembers Dixon of Dock Green?)

I've had a great day, went to the Isle of Wight with a friend on the hovercraft and then was picked up by another friend and went to Osborne House for the afternoon - which was interesting, but not as nice as the walled garden and grounds. Then back on a new hovercraft ......

So I'm cream-crackered and my feet are a bit sore! But a really good break.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
19-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #9

(Who remembers Dixon of Dock Green?)

I`m saying nothing

Not a bad day here but had to pass on my pilates class-my tendon is all fixed but I think my left knee might need a cartilage op.

With age comes wisdom-but also some bits falling off

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
(Who remembers Dixon of Dock Green?)

I`m saying nothing

Not a bad day here but had to pass on my pilates class-my tendon is all fixed but I think my left knee might need a cartilage op.

With age comes wisdom-but also some bits falling off
Steph, do you have that thing where a bit of cartlilage is sort of pinched and painful? Forget what it's called.... my late boss had that .......and the op,,,,,