Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #1

No Daily Thread?

Apologies if there is one; couldn't find it.....it's late morning here so will start one.
Sunny, mild; we will have either light rain or fast-moving heavy t'storms this afternoon, depending on which channel's weatherperson you believe. I'm rooting for the light rain! Just my usual routine: market run and messing about in the garden. I have a volunteer plant...a sunflower! Never planted it; I imagine the seed got from the bird feeder out front to the back garden somehow.....will take a pic when it blooms.

How is everyone's day? Hope all is well, people,,,,,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #2

Re: No Daily Thread?

Hi Eileen Just finishing at the office; stayed late as staff are thin on the ground. OH back from Barcelona tonight . . . so I think taco shells are in order! Yum!

It's been busy - I'm rewriting out main website and it's a sloooow process as there is a tonne of text.

I need to blow up my Swiss ball (exercise ball) as I've been reading that things like ab crunches are 1000 times more effective when using the ball. I think I need to get the muscles to work deeper now as they're quite strong but there's still a bit of tummy flab to get rid of

Ejnoy your garden pottering . . . I'm off to thumb my thesaurus some more

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
16-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #3

I`m here -I got signed off today -re the tendon,which has healed well apart from the obvious scar tissue.

Not long back from yoga and I did post something that keen quiz attenders may or may not find helpful come wednesday evening.

That Yola is a bit of a girl-bouncing around on a big ball indeed!!-I keep mine in the privacy of my attic-she sounds like she is getting to the core of the matter

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
16-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #4

I've been at work and down the vets.

To pick up Beauty's new prescription food, before anyone starts worrying about Beauty.

Catsey Junior

Steph is Male
16-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #5

My thread has been moved-well ok-but it was meant to be as cryptic as the lovely songs so did belong here-on general non cat chat,think quiz think Steph offering a clue or two

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #6

You've piqued my curiosity now, Steph; off to look at your thread! How are your tomatoes coming?

Catsey Junior

Steph is Male
16-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #7

Nicely thank you. My thread??-we will see,but the answers to two questions are linked