Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Afternoon all

Gorgeous day here today, have been out for a nice long walk with the dogs.
Got alot of house work to be getting on with today if I can be bothered

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-06-2008, 02:04 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Hiya Erin and all.
Been out shopping, there was a good sale on in Edinburgh Woolen Mill and I had a few jumpers for work.
Stopped off for a latte and carrot cake, now I have to walk it off this afternoon
OH gone off to a budgie convention, ho-hum.
see u later

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy's
14-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #3

Hi all,
well i have had a busy day My new bitch came last night and is in a right state so i've been sorting her out all day. I got up at 6 which i never do to make sure all was ok with the dogs and came down to NO mess which was great but it's still the honeymoon period so tonight might be completly different
Cats are fine with her thankfully and she's great with them in the house but in the garden she is chasing them, but as she has no basic training hopefully when she learns leave she will stop doing it at the min I just scream no
I'll post some pic's for you all xx
Hope the sun is shining where you all are xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-06-2008, 04:43 PM   #4

Hi, all! The sun is not shining here; it's cooler, only 26 degrees, and t'storms predicted for the afternoon /early evening. Luckily I got to the library and liquor store this morning, so no problems. Been in the garden counting tomatoes and hoping for buds on the beans...

Erin: did you have your fish and chips finally?

Enjoy the day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #5

Hiya all

Took Sal for a lovely lovely walk today perfect dog walking weather.....bright but slight breeze.

Done some food shopping and dead heading in the garden....got the front to do, though. But Sat is the day the baskets and tubs have a feed.

Erin total agreement with your priorities.
PP A budgie convention does he keep budgies?
Jem your new addition sounds lovely, have I missed the story on how you got her?
Dm, hope you have the sun back with you soon, maybe it will after the storms. How many tomatoes did you count?

Been to see a friend of mine whose cat was PTS not long ago they are considering a kitten or two. Her hubby wants to encourage a local stray.....think the stray is winning on the "Awww he's homesless Mom, what happens when it rains" brownie points. I have a feeling they will have the stray and a kitten/young cat when he's settled in.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya all

Took Sal for a lovely lovely walk today perfect dog walking weather.....bright but slight breeze.

Done some food shopping and dead heading in the garden....got the front to do, though. But Sat is the day the baskets and tubs have a feed.

PP A budgie convention does he keep budgies?
Jem your new addition sounds lovely, have I missed the story on how you got her?
Dm, hope you have the sun back with you soon, maybe it will after the storms. How many tomatoes did you count?

Been to see a friend of mine whose cat was PTS not long ago they are considering a kitten or two. Her hubby wants to encourage a local stray.....think the stray is winning on the "Awww he's homesless Mom, what happens when it rains" brownie points. I have a feeling they will have the stray and a kitten/young cat when he's settled in.
You've got my number mate!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya all

PP A budgie convention does he keep budgies? Jem your new addition sounds lovely, have I missed the story on how you got her?

Yes, he's got an avairy of over 100, which he breeds and exhibits. Not my idea of fun but there ya go!