Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-06-2008, 09:09 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Thursday

Morning all!

Cloudy with glimpses of blue in the sky here after very heavy rain last night.

Off to the hairdressers later.

Have a great day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
12-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Thursday

Morning Mags,Morning all
Im just getting myself ready for the hospital,Im sooooooooo hungry,I can usually go 24 hours with no food easily but because I know Im not allowed to eat Im starving
Im thinking either a nice BIG portion of fish and chips or a nice BIG stuffed crust pizza for me tonight
Hope you all have a lovely day

P.S Elaine,I think the first cup of tea I have when I get back later is going to be "The One"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #3

Mags have a good day
Erin Thinking of you.

Well its raining here. Good for the garden but keeping me in. To bad for dog walking even, taking Dad to the hospital for a heart Xray.....he has swollen feet and the Doctor wants him to get checked out.

Have a good day all may do a food shop when I get back from the hospital.

See you all later. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-06-2008, 10:46 AM   #4

Took me ages to get to sleep last night, and woke up at my usual 0530 to get some toning exercises done. After the quiz last night, I went up and did some mat work whilst watching This is England (Sex n the City wasn't on), and I got OH to join in with ab crunches. He lasted for about 3 before he got a really nasty attack of vertigo and had to go to bed. What a pair we are!!

So we're both here in the office feeling unwell. My ear's still muffled and sore and I'm feeling quite weak and woozy.

Got to make an appointment for Sebi for the doc as he looks to be developing a nasty eye infection.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Took me ages to get to sleep last night, and woke up at my usual 0530 to get some toning exercises done. After the quiz last night, I went up and did some mat work whilst watching This is England (Sex n the City wasn't on), and I got OH to join in with ab crunches. He lasted for about 3 before he got a really nasty attack of vertigo and had to go to bed. What a pair we are!!

So we're both here in the office feeling unwell. My ear's still muffled and sore and I'm feeling quite weak and woozy.

Got to make an appointment for Sebi for the doc as he looks to be developing a nasty eye infection.
Yola you need to be put in a bag and shook up or a personal family Doctor........ ....haope you all feel better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #6

Morning all, was raining here but has now brightened up Went out to TGI Friday's for a meal last night, was lovely! Off out with some breeder friends a bit later on.

Yola - hope you all start to feel better soon!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #7

Hello everyone. Heavy rain last night here too, and we've just had 30 mins or so of downpour. I need to go out and fill up the birdfeeders, but everything is dripping at the moment, so I think I'll let it dry up a bit first.

Still typing for Britain today - take half an hour off every so often - this is one!

Thinking of you Erin - hope all goes well and that you enjoy that cuppa when you get back!

Sorry you're still not feeling good Yola - p'raps you ought to get some drops for your ear. Ear infections can be horrible.

Have a great day everyone!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-06-2008, 12:44 PM   #8

Hope all goes well at the hospital Erin, will be thinking of you...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #9

Afternoon! Another lovely sunny day, 30 degrees now. Nothing new: usual market run (peas are finally out of season, alas! ). Just puttering around.

Erin: thinking of you today .....
Yola: are you taking vitamin C? I swear it does seem to help ward off colds or make them less wretched .......

Have a nice day, all, and remember tomorrow is Friday the 13th!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
12-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #10

Evening all,

Cats and boxes eh? see my pics of Domino.

Went on the bus today - yippeeeee, only local but it made a change from staying in - still not allowed to drive.

Have a good night all x