Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
08-05-2008, 07:32 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Thursday

Morning all,

Up early this morning,I did not sleep well at all last night have such alot going through my mind at the moment that my brain just would not shut down,Ive woken up with a blinding headache

Looks like its going to be another gorgeous day here today
Will have to take the dogs out somewhere else,don want Lil getting all filthy again

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-05-2008, 07:41 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Thursday

Hi Erin and all.
It's glorious here today but they have forecast rain for later.
I intend to work hard around the house today, so much outside work to do, the paths need clearing and the patio a good scrub down. Posh is out with us under supervision, won't let her wander without us. We've got a harness for her but she totally resents it!
Have to watch her constantly as she tries to 'escape' into next door's garden to eat the grass. I wish she could be let out to roam free but I'm nervous of loosing her and her long hair would get so messy if she wandered into long grass etc.
Hope you all have a great day today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #3

Morning PP, morning all, another super, sunny day here We have another tree surgeon coming this morning to give us a quote for removing the very large conifer in our garden. Not much else planned but the usual!

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #4

It's busying up again here! Another potential client has woken up and my design company client is completely over the moon with the copy I wrote for him; which makes me feel great!

I was up at 5.45 this morning to do my 40 minute exercise tape it's starting to work - clothes are decidedly looser My ankle's feeling better, still sore but I'm not limping any more (thanks for asking yesterday Emma)

Tonight I'm borrowing my brother's sack barrow as I have a lovely little olive tree that I've just potted up but it's SO heavy I need the barrow to cart it round to the front garden which is south facing and the olive should love it there!

Edit to say, Erin - I hope you're OK. I know with all the stuff going on (work, Ed, house etc) you must be very stressed. Just wanted to say hang on in there - things will work themselves out. Hugs.

Bright, hot and sunny here today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #5

Hello all!

Another grand hot day here too!

Not sure what I'm up to today - will find out soon I expect! Late up and already thinking about a nice cup of coffee.

Love the sound of that little olive tree Yola - I think a photo might be in order once you've got it in place. Be careful with that sack truck! Glad your ankle is on the mend.

Sorry to hear you're not 100% Erin - drink plenty of water and take care. ***HUGS***

My little quiz "bonus" worked quite well this morning. That's were I try and remember all the questions last night to give my brain a bit of a workout! I only forgot one question - Monica Seles! So 90% is good for me!!!

Have a good day all and don't forget the sunblock!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #6

Hi folks, lovely sunny day again with quite a strong breeze which is welcome..

Had a dental appointment this morning, pleased to say no treatment is required!

Spending a few hours in the garden this afternoon.

Erin
~ it does sound as though you are stressed and as Yola has said, you have a lot going round in your mind. Give yourself a break, try to switch off and have some "Me" time.....((((hugs))))

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #7

I definitely don't need the sunblock today: gorgeous weather is over! Its damp, drizzly and a bit chilly with steady all day rain predicted from this afternoon all thru Friday! Yuk! But managed to get to the market between drizzles and am all set to be stuck indoors tomorrow. Plan to hit some trivia sites for Saturday's quiz...hoping for some good ones..

Yola: glad the ankle's better, and yes, the olive tree is a "must see"! Pic, please; I didn't know you could grow them in your climate.....
Erin: (((hugs))), do try for some "me" time...

Take care all, enjoy the day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-05-2008, 07:50 PM   #8

Hiya all. Yola I am sorry for my absence from the quiz yesterday but the evening was so nice me and the dogs went out and throughly enjoyed it.

Out and about today my day off, I've walked the dogs, gardened, shopped, put 4 lots of washing on the line (that always makes me feel better don't know why I love washing blowing on the line), bathed the dog, gardened, walked the dogs, cooked, ate dinner, gardened again; now computer but the garden is still calling may go at any moment. Brought some lovely plants I have yet to plant.

Erin take it one moment at a time, hope you feel a bit better. But never mind "me" time you need to keep busy girl, I have a tonne and half of ironing here you could do

Oh yes I have found the paper for the kitchen....all systems go.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #9

Evening all

Been to work, and the gym

Glad your ankle is better Yola and well done on the exercise tape which one are you using?

Erin, I hope things improve for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Evening all

Been to work, and the gym

Glad your ankle is better Yola and well done on the exercise tape which one are you using?

Erin, I hope things improve for you.
It's a kind of pilates-based one; lower body toning ring. So no jumping around just slow, measured muscle work. I got it originally to get rid of my 1st baby belly and it worked for that one and the 2nd one too! So I've stuck with it.

I might dig out my very old but very good callenetics one which is similar just far more difficult!