Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-05-2008, 07:11 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, glorious day here, lovely and sunny already The horses are out at grass for the smmer now, so will pop along later and see how they are. Have to get Maddie to the vet at some point today as she is having a problem with one of her dew claws.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny day too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

It's gorgeous here too Fran. I'm going into work later and so going to make the most of this sun this morning. Going get the kitchen mats up and take them outside for a bashing!
Posh is loving this heat, the conservatory window has a new 'ornament' !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #3

Lovely here too! Busy in the office, but it's not as frantic as last week, I don't mind busy but that was a bit mad

On Friday we exchanged contracts with the sale of my Aunt's house . . . all being well it will complete this coming Friday. Sent off all the paperwork back to the solicitor this morning so that'll be a load off my mind when it happens.

Tonight is my first venture to the gym. As I don't have a sports bra or anything yet (just the basics - i.e., trainers) I will probably take it easy on the cross trainer. Sadly it'll mean I miss the 2nd part of Waking the Dead . . . did anyone see it yesterday - was that Billie Piper's younger sister in it? She was the spit of Billie!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-05-2008, 01:51 PM   #4

Hi all - Yes glorious sun and hot here today! Going to Italian was lovely, although still feeling at sea.

Must go out and water my plants as soon as the sun passes off them.

I didn't realise that was Billie Piper's younger sister in WTD Yola - but I certainly see the resemblance! Shame you'll miss 2nd part - good storyline!

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #5

Lovely weather on my side of the Pond also: loads of sunshine, 22 degrees and not even noon yet! The usual marketing and yard work earlier, nothing special this afternoon. Hope Pinklizzy has good weather for her New York vacation.... Has anyone heard from Jac?

Have a nice day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #6

Just waiting on a visit from a tree surgeon. We have a massive conifer, very close to the house. The roots have grown so much they are lifting our deck boards and it won't be long before they will cause problems with the house foundations. I guess he'll say the tree needs to come down, it'll remove some of our privacy but we will gain a lot more light. Will know more later.

Maddie has been to the vets, she is having her dew claw removed next week as it's quite badly injured and I'm having her speyed at the same time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #7

Hiya all great weather here, I have just got in from work. Glad everyone has had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-05-2008, 11:16 PM   #8

Been to the gym myself today Yola, how did you get on??

You can always watch any BBC TV show on their iplayer

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #9

I only did a short stay Emma, just some cardio and leg work on the weight machines. Stupidly I slipped off a step between the cardio area and the weights bit and twisted my ankle. I felt SO stupid and it bloody hurt

Managed to get back in time to watch WTD anyway.

Actually I don't think it was Billie Piper's sister, but the girl looked uncannily like her