Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
12-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #1

Telford CP has a website!

At last! We now have a site with the cats that are looking for homes. I have Mavis and Mildred who are on page 4 of the cats pictures bit. Their pic should be uploaded at some point today as I sent it off to the girl who does the site for us yesterday. Also good news on the FIV kittens front. They have a home as indoor kitties together, yay!

http://www.telford.cats.org.uk/index.asp

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #2

Re: Telford CP has a website!

Well done! Thanks for the link Alex - good work. Hope Mavis and Mildred are settling in well with you. There are a couple of little faces there that appeal to me but Telford is too far away!

Catsey Veteran

12-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #3

I know Angie, thats the trouble with looking at rescue sites far away from you. Faces and stories to tug at the hearts strings but not near enought to you.

Mavis and Mildred are doing well with me. Mavis was very skittish when she first came in and didn't eat for 3 days!!! But is very affectionate with me now and whoever takes her and her sister on (to be homed together) will just have to give her a little space to find herself.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #4

That's such good news Alex . . . we're finding that the web is a great awareness-generating tool for our branch. Best of luck, I hope it brings in lots of new enquiries

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2008, 10:26 PM   #5

Well, no luck for Mavis and Mildred so far They had someone come to see them who seemed very interested and was supposed to phone me to arrange to pick them up, surprise surprise, she didn't! There was also someone else wanting them, but they haven't bothered agreeing a home visit, so these poor girls are still awaiting a home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #6

Mildred and Mavis? Are those their original names? I have to say, names are important and are (sad to say) a key part of marketing a cat/s. If those are not the original names I would seriously consider changing them as they don't do the poor kitties any favours (sorry).

Other than that - I hope the website is reaping rewards! Have you managed to get some local press coverage to make people aware of the new site?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #7

They are just gorgeous Alex, I hope they find their forever home very soon. Shame they are so far away coz i think Emma would have loved those two. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #8

Mavis and Mildred are good old fashioned names Yola!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #9

They are gorgeous, how can someone just not turn up!!sure they will find their forever homes soon...

Catsey Veteran

27-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #10

lol Yola. They are the names they came in with I think. As they seem to respond to them. They are such affectionate little girls who would bring someone a lot of joy, but the right home is out there somewhere.