Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
11-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #1

Delphi Ragdoll

Delphi is approx 7 years old (precise age unknown). She was adopted by her current owner when she was abandoned at a boarding cattery.

Delphi is neutered and generally healthy, but is un vaccinated. Her coat is very matted.

She is used to having access to secure garden.

Delphi has had a very sad life, being re homed on at least two occasions, to date, so we are seeking to find her a loving home, with a family who are willing to make a life long commitment to her. We are hoping to be able to arrange a visit to Delphi and assess the condition of her coat. If necessary, we shall bring her into foster care.

If you feel you can give Delphi, a loving, forever home, then please complete our on line form at Link removed

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
16-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #2

Re: Delphi Ragdoll

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
16-02-2008, 12:43 PM   #3

Re: Delphi Ragdoll

What a beautiful cat. Before I had Neo I have never been intreseted in pedigree. Him being half Ragdoll I looked into the breed and have fell in love with them. If only I had time for another cat.