Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-01-2008, 08:09 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, well it's actually not raining here at the moment. Not sure how long it will hold off for though I'm off to the horses after I have seen the children off to school. Mildred's kittens are going for their first vaccs this afternoon and Ruby is going for her booster. That should be fun! Other than that, not much planned

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
16-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all Spain checking in !

Patchy cloud today and looks like we might have a bit of the wet stuff too. Theres a nice breeze up, so great for hanging out some washing before it starts !

In the need of a good cup of coffee and toast

Have a great day Catsey peeps !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #3

It's not raining! It's actually quite a nice morning. Dinah and I will get out for a trek later - shake off the cabin fever No news - have a nice day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #4

Bright and sunny (and cold), but storm clouds are gathering on the horizon My copywriting client is delighted with his words which is excellent news!

Need to pop into the local village and get some keys cut this lunchtime and maybe some more low fat snacks and weight watcher soup - their carrot and lentil is delicious

Sebi, after delighting me yesterday evening by eating his dinner all by himself, proceeded into meltdown this morning and refused both cereal AND milk Kids, eh?

Dominik's teacher collared me and told me that he's really slow in getting back into the swing of things at school and he's been 'dreaming'. Another worry

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #5

Dull and showery and quite mild here this morning..

Cassie seems slightly better from yesterday, she has had a small bit to eat and is now sleeping peacefully in the chair. Hopefully she will improve during the day ....... if not I'll pop her up to the vet..

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #6

afternoon all.
Its gorgeous here today,lovely and sunny a little chilly but atleast its dry.
nothing much planned for today.
glad Cassie is feeling a little better Mags,hope she continues to improve so you can avoid a visit to the vets.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #7

Afternoon! Sunny but cold here, 3 degrees, wind chill -4. And tomorrow is supposed to be nasty: an all day mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain and rain, ugh! So I did tomorrow's errands today and plan to stay in. The coldest air of the whole Winter is supposed to be here on Sunday, the high is going to be -5!!! When, oh when will Spring come? No news here, just routine; both girls are fine.

Glad the rains seem to have let up there somewhat,, stay warm and dry, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #8

Back from work and its not rained here at all today to speak of actually a nice day one I could have doen with yesterday and blown the cobwebs off with the girls. But never mind eh. Been followed home just (remember I walk now to work) by a young tabby cat talking to me all the way down the road... very friendly no idea where he came from.

Karen