Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
04-01-2008, 02:15 AM   #1

Friday's daily thread

Happy birthday Az!!!

Morning all. I have been to bed three times and I'm wider awake than when I woke up this morning .

Today I have a lot to get through. Housework (nasty word, sorry if it offended anyone) I have to go back to Mum's as Darryle went by there tonight and some nice person has thrown a egg's at her windows. I'll have to clean it up.

I still have a heap of ironing to get through plus buy Ceilidh some more school things. She's taken a right stretch. Her skirts look more like belts .

Then hopefully I can snuggle down with Catsey

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #2

Re: Friday's daily thread

At home today with two very boistrous boys who are currently rolling all the tins in my cupboard around the kitchen floor. Hey, as long as they're having fun

It's looking very grey outside but I'm hoping the rain will hold off so I can get the little fellas down to the park for a scamper - saved the house being trashed!

Need to chase up AEG as my stupid washer dryer is not working AGAIN, and do some ironing. Exciting stuff today then

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
04-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #3

Morning all Spain checking in - need some good coffee and toast to set me up for the day !

Have a great day !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-01-2008, 10:47 AM   #4

Chilly but nothing like as fierce as yesterday.
Yola - any news on the house move?
Nothing exciting happening here - but that's the best way to be.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #5

Morning all, not long out of bed and still in pj's, had a bit of a lie in. Cats are chasing eachother from room to room, it'll end in tears soon or rather a hissy fit from the Diva, kids eh?
Very dark here, woke up to rain battering off the windows ans now its snowing quite heavily.
I think Liz is visiting today, so had better get washed, dressed and tidy up before she comes.
Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
04-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #6

Morning everyone (again)

I'm feeling extreemly tierd . I have to wait for the house to warm up a bit before I go in the shower. So here I am. Hopefully the heating will get fixed on Monday.

I was looking forward to playing in the snow today with Ceilidh. However last night we had rain instead of snow and there isn't much left

Still very cold here and grey. I hope you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #7

Hello everyone back to work tomorrow and my cold is coming back.... ...or just leaving.
Not too bad weather wise, got to change my headlight bulb on the car (yes I can do that myself)
Someone in the maisonettes is leaving....so newish neighbours sure they'll be lovely.
Dogs are asleep

Spoke to my Mom who now has my cold.....OPPPS

Never got round the sales but may go today but my heart is not in it. May look at houses instead, not sure about moving myself but may buy something to improve and sell on.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #8

ooooh Kazz the property developer lol.

Grey day here, rain all last night so we never saw any snow. The kids are gutted. Just as well I didn't buy one of the sledges I saw in Asda yesterday. Not much on here. Got to take my car to the garage, again! But apart from that nothing else. Suppose I should try and do some housework lol, and may take down my decs!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #9

Morning all, much warmer day here today. It's the first day this winter that I have had to muck the horses out as they have wintered out up until this point. They'll now be in for a couple of months or so and boy I am sure feeling my age this year Not much planned today but I do have a visitor popping in shortly

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-01-2008, 12:51 PM   #10

Morning all, it's a grey, wet and miserable day here too..

Just heard that my daughter has also gone down with the flu, that's the whole family now ........... they were all here except SIL (who wasn't well) on New Year's Day so OH and I are keepng our fingers crossed that we haven't caught anything from them..

Stay warm, stay dry and have a good day!