Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #1

What are you all going to be looking forward to in 2008???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
30-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #2

Re: 2008

Do you know Kazz I always had expectations for the New Year and this year I don't know if I have changed or just got older so my values changed!! I want peace love and happiness this year, I want to grow from stength to strength (in career, family , relationships) I want inner peace and true happiness in the sense that I finally feel that this is what life is about, (sorry if that sounds too deep but honestly thats me this year)

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2007, 09:07 PM   #3

I am going to attempt to make the World a better place...I am going to say Thank you and Please, hold door open, give up my seat when needed. And generaly be a nicer person than I have been this year. I figure if we all did such small things the World would be a better place.Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
30-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #4

Blimey Kazz, I don't think you can get any nicer can you

Well I want my new vehicle (which is on order) and I want to have a nice break from work over Christmas, yes that's right, I was supposed to be having some time off this year, but have been so busy I've been working every day except 25th & 26th. So I told my mate today, that next year I'm having a bloody good break at Christmas!

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #5

Good for you Kelly, go for it book it early before anyone realises.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #6

I'm hoping that peace and tranquility will reign in our house (not much chance with a hormonal 11 year old lol)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
30-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Good for you Kelly, go for it book it early before anyone realises.........
there's no problem with booking the time off. It's just sorting out oter people to cover the workload if it's busy, but I work with the bestest Team ever & we always help each other out, so they will cover for me if needed, it's just been exceptionally busy this year & I didn't feel I could take time off in the end.

Incidentally we have had 10 bitches whelp in the last 2 days, that's a lot of new babies!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
31-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #8

Hmmm good question I'm hoping to lose more weight and for my back to improve further, to complete an anxiety management and confidence improvement course and try and find a job that I can do that is understanding of my mental health problems. I feel like I have been working towards all this for years now and want this year to be the one it all comes together.

I just want to be as happy as I can be and to give back some of the love and care my husband has lavished on me over the years I have been ill.