Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
07-12-2007, 11:20 PM   #1

EMMA! - BG is HOME

After nearly 15 months, BG is back where he began - back in my spare room (settling in again) - but a whole lot fatter than when I collected him from Emma last year and adopted him.

He must have gone down by the railway line - which was why no positive sightings (I did EVERYTHING) - and ended up living in an old lady's greenhouse in the next town for a few months until, by chance, I saw him out of my car - couldn't stop, narrow dangerous road, too much traffic - on Tuesday morning. Leaflets all along the roads in that area. Call Thursday morning. The lady trapped him in her greenhouse this afternoon and I picked him up.

He's been to the vet and is fit and well. Pix once he's settled a bit - although he's happily snoozing on the spare bed next to me right now (hooray for wireless!!!)

Sorry I don't post much on here these days - I just don't have time - but wanted to let everyone know.

If you're reading this and your cat is missing - "do everything" (I'd still not know if I hadn't put leaflets in the houses in that area) - but you still need a lot of luck. I hope you get it, as I did, and that your puss comes home for Christmas too.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #2

Re: EMMA! - BG is HOME

That's brilliant news that he's come home and I'm sure Emma will be chuffed to bits!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #3

How amazing is that! 15 months, so pleased you have him back where he belongs...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #4

Oh my goodness I'm SO, SO delighted to be reading this I know you were beside yourself when he disappeared, but I'm so pleased that BG is back where he belongs. I'm sure Emma will be delighted to be reading this also

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #5

Oh Sandre, I am so very pleased to here that BG has finally returned. Brilliant news, and just in time for xmas too. Trully heart warming after all this time.
xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-12-2007, 11:31 PM   #6

How heartwarming! Moral: never give up hope!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #7

OMG!!!!!! you have made my day!!!!! glad the little (or rather bigger) fella is home.

Please post up some pictures of him when you can, I would love to see him again.

Strange how I always thought that nothing horrible had happened to him, hopefully he won't go off roaming next time (I still recon he wat catnaped ), perhaps with time he will settle down

Well done for not giving up on him!!!

xxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
08-12-2007, 07:56 AM   #8

That is fantastic LMC!!! I'm so happy for you and BG, what a wonderful thing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-12-2007, 08:55 AM   #9

What great news to get up to this morning!!!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
08-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #10

Oh Sandre, I am so very pleased to here that BG has finally returned and is okay.

I'm so glad you never stoped searching and now you need to get more chrissie pressies and start spoiling the boy not forgetting your girls to

What a wonderful present from Santa!