Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: not a pedigree
06-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #1

cat to rehome

Hello

My name is Joe, I lost my gorgeous Taby girl Kitty, I still have two lovely short hair one, unfortunately I can't find with them what I had with Kitty, I rescue her a long time ago and together we share so much that it is impossible to describe. My two other cat are with my husband and my little girl one each, and I miss so much Kitty that I feel really depressed now, my home seems empty.
So I am looking for rehoming a tabby girl not over three years old, I want to carry on to rescue a cat but if it is a kitten who needs a new home I would welcome her as well.

I live in Folkestone in Kent so if anyone knows a cat in need please contact me, for the memory of Kitty I have to carry on to make the unfortunate happy, like she was when I found her.

Thank you for reading

Joe

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #2

Re: cat to rehome

Welcome to Catsey!

So sorry to hear you have lost your tabby girl Kitty...

If you feel the time is right to welcome another cat into your home, why not try any of the Rescue homes in your area? There are usually cats and kittens of all ages waiting for someone to give them a loving forever home..

Please let us know how you get on...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-12-2007, 05:06 PM   #3

Hi, and welcome. I too was going to suggest rescues. Sorry you've lost your beloved Kitty.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #4

Welcome also! I hope you're successful in finding another cat to share your home and life. Do let us know .......

Catsey Junior

06-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #5

hello

Thank you for your messages I already contacted rescue center and I think we have got a good chance to rehome a different one, he is a 6 month old three legged boy black and white, the poor chap need somebody who will look after him properly and We will be perfect for him, my heart goes to him so if we can find someone to do the home check we might get him and love him as he deserve.

We cross our fingers

Thank you for reading Joe

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #6

That's good news Joe, it sounds to me like you need a very special cat to take care of after losing Kitty. This one sounds perfect..

There are a couple of members here on Catsey who have three legged cats and they adapt very well...... run climb, jump..... almost as good as any other cat..

Fingers crossed for you, do let us know if you are successful ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #7

That's so good - time after time it's been proven that a cat finds its owner rather than the other way around Please let us know how your home check goes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
06-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #8

Hello and Welcome to Catsey.

I was sorry to read that you lost your beloved furr baby Kitty.

At the same time delighted that you may have found another lost soul to love. Please keep us posted and fingers crossed you get a home check soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-12-2007, 09:05 PM   #9

Oh that is good news, Joe! Hope the home check is soon and goes well! Do let us know, and post some pics of the new kitty if you can,,, love to see him!

Catsey Junior

07-12-2007, 10:01 AM   #10

hello everybody

Well Thank you very much for your messages, unfortunately I fell extremely confused almost angry, once again I have been turn down without home check, no one can do it apparently and the lovely 3 legged boy would be better in a country home (with foxes).
Fortunately the lady who was nice gave me the phone number to an independant lady who will bother to come and visit us on Saturday.
I don't understand, we are genuine people, and my animals are my world, I try my best for any living creature and I rescue and donate as much as I can.
I can't have a child on my own my little girl is my partner's grand-daughter she lost her mummy and we adopted her
So all I asked for was to adopt and love and give anything possible to a poor soul and everytime I saw the perfect cat for us I am turn down the cat has been adopted or my home is not suitable (no home checked all on the phone). I live in a quiet estate with secure garden and a secondary road full of car parked and it's impossible to drive fast, we never heard of any cat or dog being run over.
Kitty was the most love cat in the world and I miss so much I want to do the same for another lost and unwanted soul, and I can't.So what's happening here who do we have to be to give love to a cat?

Thanks a lot Joe