Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, well the sun is out here at the minute but goodness knows how long it will last Not much planned for today, just the usual.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
16-07-2007, 07:46 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

morning fran morning all blue sky here to day and the sun perking through nothing much planned today practicing production and that bout it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-07-2007, 07:54 AM   #3

Morning. It's dry and bright here too. I've got a load of washing on and will be off to the allotment when that is finished and pegged out. No other plans. Have a good day all.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Black & White & All Black & kittens
16-07-2007, 08:20 AM   #4

Well this is "D day" for 2 of my kittens, I am meeting JBalways2000 at Sheffield Railway 12MD to hand over Greebo & Rhino, getting a little sad about them going so far away...but they've got a great home to go to....see ya later JBalways2000......

chris xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisratty
Well this is "D day" for 2 of my kittens, I am meeting JBalways2000 at Sheffield Railway 12MD to hand over Greebo & Rhino, getting a little sad about them going so far away...but they've got a great home to go to....see ya later JBalways2000......

chris xx

That's not a million miles away from me, I might come along and snaffle them for myself

It's such a worry when your babies go to new homes but you'll be able to keep in touch and get regular updates and it is rather nice that two of them get to stay together

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
16-07-2007, 09:03 AM   #6

Morning all

Weather looking dismal here this morning! No rain as yet but I'm sure it won't be long - probably just as I walk out of my front door

Supposed to be my half day today but I'm leaving for work now and working until 7 tonight because there's just so much cleaning to do after our open day on saturday! Boring day me thinks

Have a good day all xxxx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Black & White & All Black & kittens
16-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
That's not a million miles away from me, I might come along and snaffle them for myself

It's such a worry when your babies go to new homes but you'll be able to keep in touch and get regular updates and it is rather nice that two of them get to stay together

Yes I'm really pleased they're going together even though they're half bros/cousins but only 2 weeks difference in their ages Fran got a spare half an hour you're welcome to say hi look for the person carrying a cat carrier (kitties have the same Father, & the Mums are sisters )

chris xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #8

Morning all....its raining here!!Just got a few bits of shopping to do, apart frpm that nothing planned...
have a good day all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-07-2007, 10:21 AM   #9

Stress city in the office today ( and for the next 2 weeks). Only hubby and me + one temp artworker, one part time telesales bloke and one part time office assistant; I'm getting a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach just thinking about it

Coupled with that the lease company with the Touareg has let me down, can't delivery before the end of the month which is when the Lexus runs out. So panicking there too

Weather nice now after a very wet start. I'm inapproriately dressed in a jumper and boots and I can just bet it's going to start getting warm soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #10

Coupled with that the lease company with the Touareg has let me down, can't delivery before the end of the month which is when the Lexus runs out. So panicking there too

B*****! typical, they are quick enough to take your order, then make you wait!!! Hope its not long now Yola...