Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 moggies
28-05-2007, 11:05 PM   #1

Hi

Hi

this is my second post, the first I was asking for help. It's great to find a website that has people that love their cats like I do, sometime I feel a little alone. For some reason some people don't understand how wonderful cats are!

I have 3 cats at the moment, Jet 12 year black moggie - we adopted him in 1997 from the RSPCA, he's a real gent, very strong but such a gentle sweetheart and a bit of an alley cat on the sly. He's always greets guests by sitting on their knee whether they like cats or not! He has a butter addiction which has seen many a half pound blocks for cats only in our house.

Then there's Amber my neurotic little 'un when we got her at the same time as Jet we thought she was younger than him but a couple of years ago she was diagnosed with hyperthyriodism and liver damaged the vet told us to add at least another 5 years on! Bringing her to the ripe old age of 16-17! She eats like a horse and weighs nothing.. hyperthyriod trait, and is forever peeing on rugs and carpets! I bonded with her immediately when we got her, she loves going on "holiday" to my mums where she gets treated like a queen! She travels really well sat on my knee in the car, but if you put her in a box she wees and poos for England!

Last but by no means least Sammy, the juvenile of the house at 2 years old he's going through his "teenage" years at the mo, a boisterous boy with Jet (he loves his big bro) and Amber (she only loves Jet) but a complete coward in every other aspect of his life. He refuses to go outside, hides or shuffles on his belly any time someone he doesn't know comes round. He is a complete mummy's boy, he's a very big cat... not fat but incredibly strong! I'm the only one that can control him. We took him in after we lost our darling cat William, his previous owners were moving and couldn't take him with them. He was 6 months old and his fur moved on it's own with all the fleas... yuck... thank god for frontline! He loves sleeping on his back.

hope you like my little family!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #2

Re: Hi

Hi, a warm welcome to Catsey, our friendly forum.....I hope you'll like it here

That is a fabulous introduction you've given us ......sounds like you have three wonderful cats there..

Looking forward to chatting and hearing more about your fur babies.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #3

You will like it here me-thinks we are all cat crazy and nice nice people (well they all are I'm not )
You have a lovely feline family.All three of them are smashing, and what lovely dialougue about them all.

Sure you will like it here stick around browse a little post a lot.

P.S. I don't do all these fancy welcome posters so just a plain and simple Hello from me
Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #4

Hi and welcome; what a nice introduction you posted! Your Amber reminded me so much of my Patches, a tortie who went to sleep one night when she was 20. As long as Amber's still enjoying life just love her...you'll know when the time has come. Hugs to you and your other two sweeties!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-05-2007, 06:52 AM   #5

Warm welcome! Your cats are lovely Looking forward to chatting to you and hearing more about them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
29-05-2007, 07:39 AM   #6

Hi and Welcome to Catsey. Love your family.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-05-2007, 08:31 AM   #7

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
29-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #8

Hi and welcome x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
29-05-2007, 09:24 AM   #9

Hi welcome to catsey,
You have a gorgeous family there.Looking forward to chatting with you and hearing more about your lovely cats

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
29-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #10

welcome to catsey hope you have a lovely time on here look forward of seeing more pictures and talking to you