Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
19-05-2007, 08:41 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning all, looks like it will be another nice day here I'm going to start and clear out our back porch, it's a quite a big porch and part of this is what hubby is converting for Morse's house. The Porch has been left to get a bit run down tbh as we planned to take it down and re-build it. This has all changed now with Morse's imminent arrival. Hubby is going to totally renovate the existing porch at the same time he converts it for Morse, so I need to make a start on getting all the rubbish out of there. Don't ask me where I will, put it all

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 Mad Moggies
19-05-2007, 08:47 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning Fran, morning all

Looking like a lovely day, i'm off to my parents today, will be sitting in the garden (hopefully) for most of the day

Have a great day all xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
19-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #3

Morning Fran,morning all
Another lovely day here,i can feel another big walk for the dogs coming on.
Well I woke up this morning and it was VERY quiet,no little fluff balls attacking my feet or bombing around,I couldnt see them in the room anywhere,so I go down stairs and Milo using the back of sofa as a climbing frame and Tink was chasing Jerry round the coffee table,I have no idea how the little darlings got out,maybe Jerry carried them out .
Im soooooo excited,im getting a new laptop on monday/tuesday next week,and guess what its PINK!!!! Hope you all have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
19-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #4

Morning all! Blustery here with some rain showers mixed in , oh joy!! Nothing much happening here today! Going to try and tackle the bombsites that are my daughters bedrooms!! Why oh why can't they put anything back where it came from??
Have a good day all.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
19-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #5

Morning everyone.... its another cold miserable day up here in Bonny Scotland...... nothing unusual there then lol...... I want a Pink Laptop too Erin have got my eye on one but its all down to the finances....

Have fun trying to find places for the stuff your clearing out ....

Have a good day at your parent's house Jules....

and good luck with the bedrooms Alex lol better you than me lol

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
19-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #6

morning all i have nothing major planned for today going round grandads then playing probs

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-05-2007, 11:45 AM   #7

Good morning all, it's not a bad day here..... some cloud, some sun but the important thing is it is dry!!

Have done the trolley dash, washing machine is humming away and the dusters have had an airing This afternoon will hopefully spent in the garden..

Erin ~ lucky you getting a nice new laptop, a pink one too .......I wouldn't mind a new one in any colour!!

Catsey Veteran

19-05-2007, 11:51 AM   #8

Mags i really cant wait,ed is treating me to it so i dont keep kicking him off the computer bless him.
Our old lap top died a few weeks ago
any way im getting this one -

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-05-2007, 11:54 AM   #9

That's a smart looking laptop Erin and isn't Mr Erin kind to treat you I reckon it's a thank you gift for getting 'him' your two wonderful kittens!

Catsey Veteran

19-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
That's a smart looking laptop Erin and isn't Mr Erin kind to treat you I reckon it's a thank you gift for getting 'him' your two wonderful kittens!
I think there may be some truth in that mags lol,hes totally in love with them,hes gone back to bed for an hour (he didnt get back from work till late,and i woke him up early this morning flapping because i couldnt find the kittens)and they are all curled up by him,bless